Banned
Reaction score
ant4fub.jpg

Just noticed this... interesting

White is no need wait....

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
just got notified of my new interview , workplace at kallang. i stay woodlands. but good thing is the place free parking.

For me... I never apply Liao...
I easily buoy Song then leave one...
Just drive Grab for the time...

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
wife throwing tantrums for nothing again. alrd bring her grandma to eat all tt. still dunno angry abt what. haiz i very tired alrd.

Gruber

Reaction score
Ok..6 bullet daily right? From 1am to 1259?

Cos one time GJ CSO told me every 5 trip can reject 1.

I dunno whether to trust that or not?

Have to calculate. When I was on Points incentives usually need 25 trips for 35 points, so effectively have 6 bullets to maintain above 80%. Now that I have to do 30 trips that means I have 7 bullets to use for the entire day's drive.

kop2311987

Reaction score
Have to calculate. When I was on Points incentives usually need 25 trips for 35 points, so effectively have 6 bullets to maintain above 80%. Now that I have to do 30 trips that means I have 7 bullets to use for the entire day's drive.

Sometimes gj trip really hard to stomach. Tanjong rhu to ITE amk only $8 nett this hour. Do u drive peak hours everyday...

Gruber

Reaction score
Sometimes gj trip really hard to stomach. Tanjong rhu to ITE amk only $8 nett this hour. Do u drive peak hours everyday...

Now on trip incentive I don't care whether off peak or not already. As long as trip take 20 minutes to do I jiak. Trip incentives means each trip will be guaranteed $15 gross so low fare not a problem.

kop2311987

Reaction score
no need talk so much , ask her wats wrong dun wan tell me. i did a lot for her today alrd. everyone is like taking advantage of me.

Keep calm, why u think so? Women need sweet talk sometimes. Is it because of ur ex colleague tats why u lost patience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.