Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oojobs

Reaction score
no need talk so much , ask her wats wrong dun wan tell me. i did a lot for her today alrd. everyone is like taking advantage of me.

Women are weird creatures. Logic sometimes work sometimes dont. If talking doesn't work try bedroom action.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stuck at punggol after dropping rider. Siao liao...
Go back town also too far lor

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Kataro

Reaction score
I am still haven't one week leh, noob still.
I guess lah. Workshop will contact me say need how long. Say 2 days bah, then I go collect and continue drive lor. Until I give 7 working days notice to GR then can return car

Which car rental company (of GR) did you rent from?

Saw your posted pictures, all repair from other workshop is not more than excess. Now to do best of situation, you can't ask the other party not to claim. But get your own rented car to be repaired from your own workshop. likely not more than $200, and it's just few hours job, and you still have car to use.

Secondly, read the contract again to see where is it stated that there is no replacement due to your fault in an accident. Rented from other co with cdw, have replacement car regardless is your fault or not. You already paid extra for the cdw. In a year, total is already more than $2k.

Work from here first.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which car rental company (of GR) did you rent from?

Saw your posted pictures, all repair from other workshop is not more than excess. Now to do best of situation, you can't ask the other party not to claim. But get your own rented car to be repaired from your own workshop. likely not more than $200, and it's just few hours job, and you still have car to use.

Secondly, read the contract again to see where is it stated that there is no replacement due to your fault in an accident. Rented from other co with cdw, have replacement car regardless is your fault or not. You already paid extra for the cdw. In a year, total is already more than $2k.

Work from here first.
GR itself lor. Apparently I haven't sent the car into workshop, they already started to deduct the excess $535 + $535 in installments.. Best is I told them I will pay full, instalments by $10.70 in 100 days too mafan.

I contacted grab, grab ask me find GR. GR says ask workshop. Ding dong, say no waiver rental, want replacement car can, pay second rental. Siao boh. Pay two rental drive, I eat sai meh. I argued with GR saying they give me free replacement car I drive, grab gets commission also mah, win win. But GR says commission not GR, so they don't care. Wth...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually given it was my virgin gys, most of the trips are quite back to back.
My place to cck
Balmoral to punggol
Punggol to pasir ris
Pasir ris to blandford
Burghley to yishun
Yishun to sengkang
Anchorvale to hougang
Hougang to changi
Bedok to airport
Bedok to tampines to Chinatown area

Close enough to my home le. Though it's morning peak good to earn, cannot liao...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go back pangsai toilet break shower, then try find trips to west towards workshop liao. Technically covered rental

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
👍🏼

Actually given it was my virgin gys, most of the trips are quite back to back.
My place to cck
Balmoral to punggol
Punggol to pasir ris
Pasir ris to blandford
Burghley to yishun
Yishun to sengkang
Anchorvale to hougang
Hougang to changi
Bedok to airport
Bedok to tampines to Chinatown area

Close enough to my home le. Though it's morning peak good to earn, cannot liao...

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLDMXh5.jpg

parcel wont talk back ~

Ahteolaugau

Reaction score
Hi I know this one asked many times alr but I can't seem to find it in earlier threads... anyone knows off hand can help pls ty

If I have pdvl, and now I want take tdvl do I still need to resubmit all the document (xray report, olvl cert, etc)? Or I can just straight go apply since they shld have an archive of my documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.