Reaction score
Just try... i already MR lol

vw79u6E.jpg

1BourAH.jpg

Uniqgift merchants - https://uniqgiftvoucher.com/merchants/

mindef reserve hab or notch.

Screwdiver

Reaction score
Latest move by Gojek to force drivers to switch to Grab.

Customer service will only help drivers to cancel their MIA orders ONCE in a day.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Kataro

Reaction score
GR itself lor. Apparently I haven't sent the car into workshop, they already started to deduct the excess $535 + $535 in installments.. Best is I told them I will pay full, instalments by $10.70 in 100 days too mafan.

I contacted grab, grab ask me find GR. GR says ask workshop. Ding dong, say no waiver rental, want replacement car can, pay second rental. Siao boh. Pay two rental drive, I eat sai meh. I argued with GR saying they give me free replacement car I drive, grab gets commission also mah, win win. But GR says commission not GR, so they don't care. Wth...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Your rental car, can you still tell them you don't want to go through GR insurance/workshop So you just pay $535 (third party) .

Yes, smart don't pay double rental. Take time to rest instead of stress over double rental driving.

This is a lesson learnt. Moving forward, is find another rental company with CDW and not still try to " makan you" like this way.

Other rental co.has cdw which stil have replacement car for you regardless you r at fault or not.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
99.9% of e rental coy will tell u cant repair outside

Your rental car, can you still tell them you don't want to go through GR insurance/workshop So you just pay $535 (third party) .

Yes, smart don't pay double rental. Take time to rest instead of stress over double rental driving.

This is a lesson learnt. Moving forward, is find another rental company with CDW and not still try to " makan you" like this way.

Other rental co.has cdw which stil have replacement car for you regardless you r at fault or not.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Latest move by Gojek to force drivers to switch to Grab.

Customer service will only help drivers to cancel their MIA orders ONCE in a day.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT
Meaning, their incentive is drying up soon.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.