Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got a feeling he will be the next manu boss :o

stevie in my heart took a big hit from this whole incident. how he and carra player powered out rafa and got uncle woy in.

but he did contribute alot, so yeah. still a club legend in my eyes. could have been higher up there at least for me.

but all these is in the past liao. i also find myself sian of talking about this liao. thanks god for john henry and klopp. we are really set for greatness liao. no more false dawn.

Carra still speaks glowingly about Woy in recent interviews. He is like the uncle Stevie and Carra never had but our fans cant stand him.

Rafa has rubbed a lot of players the wrong way no doubt. Very polarizing figure when you listen to interviews with former players. Some respect him some dont even mention him. But our fans really adore him. Dont know what it is about pool fans but it seems we can smell a rat in disguise (Woy, Rodgers).

When a manager truly puts himself out there for the team we very quickly show support.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Carra still speaks glowingly about Woy in recent interviews. He is like the uncle Stevie and Carra never had but our fans cant stand him.

Rafa has rubbed a lot of players the wrong way no doubt. Very polarizing figure when you listen to interviews with former players. Some respect him some dont even mention him. But our fans really adore him. Dont know what it is about pool fans but it seems we can smell a rat in disguise (Woy, Rodgers).

When a manager truly puts himself out there for the team we very quickly show support.
I for one admire and respect Rafa though. Dare I say he's an even better tactician than already brilliant klopp. He's always so forward looking and visionary.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be a close match between Pep and Klopp, Pep won the Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup and Klopp won the Champions League and UEFA Supercup. But if we take into account the players in Man City and Liverpool, Liverpool has weaker midfield as compared to Man City and Klopp should edge it. Alisson is clear favourite for Goalkeeper award as most fans can see the difference between him and Adrian or Karius playing in goal, Liverpool have only 1 clean sheet since Alisson is injured.

FIFA Manager of the Year Candidates: Poch, Pep and Klopp

Only 2 horse race I would say..

Last edited:

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FIFA Manager of the Year Candidates: Poch, Pep and Klopp

Only 2 horse race I would say..
Poch deserves to be nominated purely based on what he managed to achieve with Spurs.
Same team, no transfer, UCL finals

Pep and Klopp no need to intro further.

May the best Man wins!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find it weird that Trent Alexander Arnold is in List B of the Champions League squad and newcomers Elliott and Van den Berg is list A together with the senior players of Liverpool's Champions League squad until I see the appendix below.

Reds submit Champions League squad

Chris Shaw
@__ChrisShaw
Liverpool have submitted their Champions League squad for the 2019-20 group stage to UEFA.

The Reds begin their defence of the trophy this month having been drawn alongside Napoli, Salzburg and Genk for the first phase of the competition proper.

The following squad lists have been submitted ahead of the opening fixture of Group E, against Napoli away from home on September 17.

List A: Alisson, Elliott, Firmino, Salah, Gomez, Henderson, Keita, Lallana, Lonergan, Lovren, Mane, Matip, Milner, Origi, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Robertson, Adrian, Shaqiri, Fabinho, Van den Berg, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum.

List B: Alexander-Arnold, Brewster, Jones, Kane, Kelleher, Larouci, Lewis.

List B includes players born on or after January 1, 1998 who have been eligible to play for the club for any uninterrupted period of two years since their 15th birthday.

UEFA rules state a club can register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season but the list must be submitted by no later than midnight CET the day before a match.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.