[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
yup. so actually from lv40 onwards i alr stop using her unless clearing backdate TR to find chest. focus on building leon cherie and ledin once i get my amazon champ.

so looking for find ssr eq for my starter

Try to unlock angels as well. Once u unlocked angels, u can probably try lvl 45 dark dragon in the weekends. Its the easiest dragon to kill, and dark dragons only drop SSR weapons (if it drops SSR stuff).

A good place to start farming and building up your weapon arsenal.

7S9avNt_d.jpg

dfhgJzA_d.jpg

5KMTzsz_d.jpg

Someday your wep arsenal will look like this.

Tip: Among the dragons, dark dragons are the easiest to control as it only drops weps. I do multiple dark dragon runs, even w/o daily bonus since there is always a chance that a ssr wep will drop directly.

This way, I can limit break my ssr weps using dupes, and use the gold ores to roll for armor/helms, or to upgrade accessories (all dragons do not drop SSR accessories)

Last edited:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Cleared the ** level 45 rocky aniki after 3 tries. Leon was last man standing with 112 hp left. Sibei heng

Dropped 3 rainbow books!

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Cleared the ** level 45 rocky aniki after 3 tries. Leon was last man standing with 112 hp left. Sibei heng

Dropped 3 rainbow books!

Gratz!

The choices for these 3 rainbow books are very simple. 1 for angel, 1 for gargoyle and 1 for holy pegasus. Done.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks lol.

so many things to upgrade/unlock until my gold depleting fast :s22:

gargoyle is for alte? i didnt managed to pull alte yet. holy pegasus i guess for luna?

should i prioritize troops for vargas next? get lava golems for him first? then Bern can use them too

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks lol.

so many things to upgrade/unlock until my gold depleting fast :s22:

gargoyle is for alte? i didnt managed to pull alte yet. holy pegasus i guess for luna?

should i prioritize troops for vargas next? get lava golems for him first? then Bern can use them too

Lol. As usual, money problems always arises at lvl 40+.

Those 3 soldier types are the only ones useful. Leviatan and lizardman are not useful and very few chars has access to them. Can be ignored until endgame when u feel like it just for collection purpose.

Gratz again for fully done with the flyers. As for lvling them up, u don't have to do lvl 45 aniki again until much later.

For lava golems, its fine if you want to, though Vargas is also perfectly fine with his default soldier types. Bernhardt u will want to unlock dark guards asap.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try to unlock angels as well. Once u unlocked angels, u can probably try lvl 45 dark dragon in the weekends. Its the easiest dragon to kill, and dark dragons only drop SSR weapons (if it drops SSR stuff).

A good place to start farming and building up your weapon arsenal.

7S9avNt_d.jpg

dfhgJzA_d.jpg

5KMTzsz_d.jpg

Someday your wep arsenal will look like this.

Tip: Among the dragons, dark dragons are the easiest to control as it only drops weps. I do multiple dark dragon runs, even w/o daily bonus since there is always a chance that a ssr wep will drop directly.

This way, I can limit break my ssr weps using dupes, and use the gold ores to roll for armor/helms, or to upgrade accessories (all dragons do not drop SSR accessories)

That is a excellent tips and seems soon doable for my level. Thanks!

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol. As usual, money problems always arises at lvl 40+.

Those 3 soldier types are the only ones useful. Leviatan and lizardman are not useful and very few chars has access to them. Can be ignored until endgame when u feel like it just for collection purpose.

Gratz again for fully done with the flyers. As for lvling them up, u don't have to do lvl 45 aniki again until much later.

For lava golems, its fine if you want to, though Vargas is also perfectly fine with his default soldier types. Bernhardt u will want to unlock dark guards asap.
thanks for the tips!

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
That is a excellent tips and seems soon doable for my level. Thanks!

Np. Have fun!

Dark dragons: easy peasy since many people focused on lvling their cherie/leon. Dark dragon's aoe though increase dmg u take, but also gives u a healing buff.

Fire dragons: 2nd easiest. Drops weapons, armor or helm, so its harder to do focus farming since u cannot determine what will drop.

Frost dragons: Drops armor. Easy if you have strong mages, archer and holy. Bow Luna is very good here since the dragon is weak against her class/troop type and she also reduce mag dmg from dragon's aoe. But many players don't focus on lvling mages and archers early on.

Thunder dragons: Drops helm. Total pain in the arse. Difficulty is almost of cheating lvl. Able to self-buff atk, so bringing a debuffer/dispeller is a MUST. Increased atk aoe will instantly wipe everyone.
His attacks also attack the commander directly, able to instant wipe weak hp chars. Worst is, its very luck based if u can clear him cos' he has a chance to act TWICE a turn.

PrinceValiant

Reaction score
I realize that you need to go sub class tier 2 mastery before you go other path that leads to tier 3. as I had my bozel master summoner first then use a rune to go death lord path, I don't need to pay a rune stone to promote to tier 3 of that path. So overall I probably only need 2 rune stones to master all his path.

Same goes for Chris.I went master priest first and use a rune stone to go to saint path. I don't need another rune stone to promote to Valkyrie.

I have yet to try to unlock Bishop nor dark prince yet, but I assume one only need to use 1 more rune stone to unlock that path and the promotion don't require you to spend 1 more. which means you only need 2 rune stone to master all paths.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I realize that you need to go sub class tier 2 mastery before you go other path that leads to tier 3. as I had my bozel master summoner first then use a rune to go death lord path, I don't need to pay a rune stone to promote to tier 3 of that path. So overall I probably only need 2 rune stones to master all his path.

Same goes for Chris.I went master priest first and use a rune stone to go to saint path. I don't need another rune stone to promote to Valkyrie.

I have yet to try to unlock Bishop nor dark prince yet, but I assume one only need to use 1 more rune stone to unlock that path and the promotion don't require you to spend 1 more. which means you only need 2 rune stone to master all paths.

That's bit incorrect. Maybe I put in a simple way.

U need a runestone for any class change laterally/horizontally.

In Bozel's scenario, u need 3 runestones to master all his class.

First runestone is required for class change from summoner to reaper (Its considered as a lateral change).

Upgrade from reaper to death lord do not require any runestone as its not considered as 'a lateral class change', since u do not have a final 3rd tier class in the first place.

2nd runestone is required for a change to dark mage (its considered as a lateral class change from summoner/reaper)

3rd runestone is required even to upgrade from dark mage to dark price since its considered as a lateral class change from death lord to dark prince. Even if your existing class is a dark mage, its still considered as a class change, not an upgrade since u already has a 3rd tier class.

As a general rule of thumb, its not advisable to class change to a path that has no 3rd tier class, unless there is a very impt skill to learn, or u simply have too much runestones to use.

Summary:
Its not one rune stone per path.
It is one runestone per path per tier.

Greedy game.

Ko6C8HQ_d.jpg

KBBufID_d.jpg

Last edited:

PrinceValiant

Reaction score

First runestone is required for class change from summoner to reaper (Its considered as a lateral change).

Upgrade from reaper to death lord do not require any runestone as its not considered as 'a lateral class change', since u do not have a final 3rd tier class in the first place.

2nd runestone is required for a change to dark mage (its considered as a lateral class change from summoner/reaper)

3rd runestone is required even to upgrade from dark mage to dark price since its considered as a lateral class change from death lord to dark prince. Even if your existing class is a dark mage, its still considered as a class change, not an upgrade since u already has a 3rd tier class.

As a general rule of thumb, its not advisable to class change to a path that has no 3rd tier class, unless there is a very impt skill to learn, or u simply have too much runestones to use.

Summary:

Greedy game.

Ko6C8HQ_d.jpg

KBBufID_d.jpg

LOL yeah, you are right.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
LOL yeah, you are right.

Greedy so that impatient people will buy the runestone pack.

I've never bought that pack. There are runestones from events, and the regular monthly runestone income is 2 (1 from arena shop, 1 from guild shop).

Not many chars need dual class to be effective, though in the long term, its good to dual class for the permanent mastery stat gains. Take your time. I did not spend money in getting runestones and have more than 10 chars already dual 3rd tier class. (and still have leftover runestones)

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score

Summary:

Greedy game.

Ko6C8HQ_d.jpg

KBBufID_d.jpg
oh my the amount of gold u have. 19 mil

xfool99

Reaction score
anyone know how to clear the challenge level of Feraquea? Its like mpoosible to kill all 6 anikis with crap troops they provide, cant change also.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
oh my the amount of gold u have. 19 mil

Used to have 30m+ since I have not been actively upgrading for a while. I used a lot when I am back to active mode recently.

Global have implemented lvl 65 goblins and I am able to full clear them for 280k-300k per key.

Eventually u will be able to save up when u have a good goblin team.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
thx, wakao one wrong move will prob lose the whole thing, are the challenges after this one harder?

Cannot much remember about this event since it happened quite a while back in gl.

There are plenty of such event battles going forward where u have to use game assigned units instead of your own units.

Its pretty tedious since skills and units assigned are always different. You have to learn from scratch in every battle what units, what skills the game assigns u to come up with a way to complete the battle.

I usually just give up if it requires too much brain-wracking and wait for a few days for people to post a guide. Just google the title of the event or stage and you should be able to find something.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Some tips in healthy gaming, especially for this game.

1) Stay easy and at your own pace. Don't compare.

2) If farming become tedious, take a break from the game and do something else. U will not end up in a dire situation even if you take long breaks from the game.

3) The only impt(?) event reward is Bozel. There is nothing else offered in the game events that is critical. Just more of the stuff that you already got from dailies/mthly and well.. some costumes and SRs that are not so critical. The other free SSR, gerold/layla, is horrible.

4) SSRs are arguably not required for usual contents, but it does give u the drive/motivation to keep playing.

5) If you already pulled an SSR from a banner, try to stop pulling. More often than not, the 2nd SSR comes at a big price. (Eg. I threw over $200usd trying to get Listell and its the first and only banner that I spent all the way and end up getting that whale costume. The game trolled me with 5 ranfords before I get 1 Listell. Regretted it to this day)

6) Permanent SSRs will always return. If you want to get multi-SSRs, do it in collab banners, since they never return. (If the collab chars are nice)

Addon:
7) Real time pvp, joint battles and other multiplayers are not really required. You can solo this game well. I had quitted world arena and did not do apex arena in gl, as its very time consuming (some players are out to troll and waste your time).

Last edited:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some tips in healthy gaming, especially for this game.

1) Stay easy and at your own pace. Don't compare.

2) If farming become tedious, take a break from the game and do something else. U will not end up in a dire situation even if you take long breaks from the game.

3) The only impt(?) event reward is Bozel. There is nothing else offered in the game events that is critical. Just more of the stuff that you already got from dailies/mthly and well.. some costumes and SRs that are not so critical. The other free SSR, gerold/layla, is horrible.

4) SSRs are arguably not required for usual contents, but it does give u the drive/motivation to keep playing.

5) If you already pulled an SSR from a banner, try to stop pulling. More often than not, the 2nd SSR comes at a big price. (Eg. I threw over $200usd trying to get Listell and its the first and only banner that I spent all the way and end up getting that whale costume. The game trolled me with 5 ranfords before I get 1 Listell. Regretted it to this day)

6) Permanent SSRs will always return. If you want to get multi-SSRs, do it in collab banners, since they never return. (If the collab chars are nice)

Addon:
7) Real time pvp, joint battles and other multiplayers are not really required. You can solo this game well. I had quitted world arena and did not do apex arena in gl, as its very time consuming (some players are out to troll and waste your time).

on the pulling ssr from banner. does having 2 out of 3 ssr from the banner make the last one extremely hard?

currently tiaris luna and lana. i alr have luna and lana from earlier banner. and now wanted to get tiaris since the first ssr i get from this current banner will be the one that i dont have. but after 80pulls still get nothing. :s22:

and do u usually pull 10x or 1x?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.