[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

zensushi

Deoxys has been meh as far as EX Raid gym bosses goes. Mewtwo was much more highly desirable back then...

tt32003

NN just issued next week's ex raid pass

But will it still be Deoxy ?

Got no meaning if still Deoxy right since all deoxy will be available at normal legendary raids next week.

tt32003

10km drop rate so low and still don't guranteed an unown. Just hatched a throw dustbin larvitar from the sole 10km after like going through 20 eggs. Not going to use limited incubator anymore. :vijayadmin:

So far got a T for main account and an R for 2nd account

10km eggs drop rate very low and chances of unown from 10km eggs even lower

Larvitar still much better than the stupid porygon, sableye or synx lah

_hulk_

one can only tio an ex raid pass, and RECEIVE an invited pass @ any point of time,

so in this instance, maximum ex pass in ur bag is 3, for eg tmr exraid( personal), today issused ( personal) + any ala carte invited pass

no matter how many gold gym u raid, so long issue, likelyhood u will rec a pass, where as which gym, cant predict

also if u raided a gold gym, vs a non gold, possibility of rolling down to a non gold is v likely, ( this is a lifehack for me @ least to try to get an ex pass from non gold, which got incentive for me to up the gym badge)

Thanks. Very informative! Seems like those central place hard to get ex raid pass.

BZTfBFVl.jpg

walk till legs want break liao :(

Is there anything new with Turtwig? Just now it appeared as black (uncaught) on my nearby detector, but I am sure I already caught some previously.

Snoweagle

Is there anything new with Turtwig? Just now it appeared as black (uncaught) on my nearby detector, but I am sure I already caught some previously.

It seems to be a bug, also reported in Reddit. I also have the same black silhouette.

tt32003

Wow

My second account hatched unown R and L on the same day

And it didn't get a pass for the sentosa event

Now finally can transfer some Sentosa Unown from main account over

Snoweagle

Snoweagle

Wow

My second account hatched unown R and L on the same day

And it didn't get a pass for the sentosa event

Now finally can transfer some Sentosa Unown from main account over

I’ve hatched a lot of 10km eggs today, one of them is Unown R. But I also got a number of Larvitars and a couple of Dratinis.

Hmmm how come I have the same app version 0.153.1 on two same spec phones, but the premium ball size + boss size is different? I think is app cache data not cleared up properly rite?

tt32003

Hmmm how come I have the same app version 0.153.1 on two same spec phones, but the premium ball size + boss size is different? I think is app cache data not cleared up properly rite?

What phone is that ?

zensushi

Just pre-ordered Pokémon Sword & Shield for the Nintendo Switch from Qisahn through Qoo10. $59.90 each. :o

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.