Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hot2002

Reaction score
U might have the pdvl. But r u in the right state to drive? Much more drive phv.

Driving is simple. Pick n drop-off sounds simple.

Lang dai kua bin tio zai. If u belongs to the clumsy or blur fuk grp, better think thrice. Dun later haven even earn $1 n nid to pay $1k
already.

Why like that ?

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That means that the operators can try to expand their revenue lines on the drivers expense, because right now, drivers need the operators more than the operators need the drivers.

That's why, operators can afford to provide cheaper fares to riders who want it.

This has been discussed a few times......drivers want earn as much, and riders want to pay as little.

Operator is there to match the demand/supply and earn from the transactions, that's all.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 6A using GAGT

Cheapo refer to the passengers/comsumers not driver or operator.

Imo , need to have 2 criteria to call one cheapo.
1) obessive with low prices.
2) taking advantage of a situation.

An example/story below.

I saw an item in the supermarket. But it is priced at 10 dollars(taxi fare) . So i went over to next door wet market. I saw the same item priced at 9 dollars(GC fare) and the quality is same if not better than supermarket's.

At this point, most people will snap up the item at $1 discount and better quality! But i decide to ask for further discount. The stall owner said $8(JG fare) .

And i knew the unfavourable situation of the stall owner. (Drivers need G, G dont need you). So i ask fod 35%discount priced at 5.5 dollars(GS fare).

The stall owner agreed to sell because they need the sale despite the quality is good!

Morale of story : dont squeeze people's profit dry and dont kick someone down when they are in bad shape.

Be grateful that someone pick you up on a GS booking. Tip them if there is no match GS trip. Their day will be better.!!!

Nonsense

Master Member
Reaction score
Just finished gys. Today quite lucky. Non stop for 2hours. Back to back ap and lavender.

Thephv

Reaction score
Jewel pudo is opposite the t1 departure hall (level 2)
T1 arrival is at level 1
Considering that there is ramp going up, it can be considered as lvl 2 for t1 depart and jewel do.

The exact location for the pickup point is
"Jewel pick up bay 8, jewel changi Airport"
Still the same pickup as what d3n mentioned? And the same pudo as u mentioned?

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Another ** pax booked JG when they got a child. Reach then CXL with reason Pax with child n get $4. No need to wait 5 mins. Pax said other driver will fetch. I say No because first time get caught is $150 fine. 2nd offense is fine and/or Jail.

wlsh777

Reaction score
Same.i just cancel and get 4 dolla. Must educate these people.

Another ** pax booked JG when they got a child. Reach then CXL with reason Pax with child n get $4. No need to wait 5 mins. Pax said other driver will fetch. I say No because first time get caught is $150 fine. 2nd offense is fine and/or Jail.

mattiewla

Reaction score
can u work harder and refer to previous pages?

someone did post his gys timing

just becoz u are new, we must spoon-fed u?

lol. pretty sure when you are new, you do ask questions too. we are all here to learn from each other. anyways, whatever that floats your boat man. cheers

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BhFFnxh.jpg

smth similiar to uber coming soon?

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Guys... I dun usually go for gems but any way to noe how many rides till 90%? Currently Im on 76% on 72 ride total fr the week. 🙄

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score

Yes that the way...
Today at Serangoon I cancel too. But tis case yg man too drunk to even stand... 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.