The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 12

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you can hand carry up the SQ plane and put beside you all the way your baby to SG, remember to book business class two seats because the box needs a seat too man

Alfie77

Reaction score
Millennium Falcon or Imperial Star Destroyer

If you only have to buy and keep one, which would it be and why?

Reuters

Reaction score
The issue is the scale of the set. I do not have the luxury of space to display both. Maybe I should just sell off my MF.

I will say MF is the better choice for display.. it is definitely the coolest and fastest spaceship in the galaxy!

I will still get the ISD though.. just wondering where can I put after building...………..

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the most advanced spaceship is the ISD

put in the center of a room (entertainment room)

I will say MF is the better choice for display.. it is definitely the coolest and fastest spaceship in the galaxy!

I will still get the ISD though.. just wondering where can I put after building...………..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.