[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

wondertoad

Reaction score
*Complete a survey about Pokemon GO and stand a chance to win S$20 worth of CapitaVoucher*

Hello! I am a current student from Singapore University of Social Sciences conducting an academic research project to fulfill degree requirements.
I am looking for respondents who are current Pokémon GO players, Singaporeans or PRs, and above 18 years old to participate in my online survey. This survey will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete.*

In return for your participation, you could enter a lucky draw to win S$20 worth of CapitaVoucher. :) Total 25 sets of $20 CapitaVoucher will be given out.*

If you meet the stated criteria and wish to share your honest opinions about Pokémon GO, please click the following link to complete the survey: https://suss.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dmTnLjZxldng42V

Thank you!

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for ex raid at Onion Pavillon , FFP at 3 pm

Was shock to find the usual crowd in such hazy condition for a useless Speed Deoxys that is readily available in normal level 5 raids now.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprised that NN didn't increase the no of gift opening limit during this period

Exceeded 20 gift opening for the first time today even though I only use infinite incubator and 2 super incubators only thruout this period

Second account even better, ran out of gifts to open after 3 pm

Looks like most efficient way to play maybe just using infinite and one super incubator

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
70889207_10162220544445440_1153995306560389120_n.jpg

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gen 5 Meta Relevant Pokemon . Look at the DPS^3*TDO for overall. This is purely DPS sorted.
From Reddit

FIRE : Against Abomasnow(double weak to fire). A triple dethroning, kind of like what happened with ice in gen 4

FIGHTING : Against Tyranitar. Conkeldurr is almost the Rampardos of this gen - it's not that big of a margin, but amazing stats, and the best moves it could have got, outperforming everything else.

BUG, DARK: Against Mewtwo. Chandelure is basically an improved Gengar. Zoroark and Hydreigon are pretty good, but still outclassed by Darkrai, and all of them won't find much use because of the overlap with ghost. Volcarona is the first bug type that is actually viable outside of double weakness to bug.

ELECTRIC, ROCK: Against Flying, Zekrom is the new electric overlord, beating Electvire's DPS and Raikou's TDO. Terrakion is beating CD Tyranitar as a rock attacker, but still no where near Rampardos.

GROUND: Against Fire. Finally, Ground Pokemon with good stats and good moveset! Landorus is the first Ground mon that is among the top choices even when good mons of other types are available(outperforming Kyogre!). Excadrill getting Drill Run was enough to make him better than EQ Groudon.

ICE: Against Rayquaza. The lack of fast ice move for Kyurem(which he was never going to have, as in the main series he doesn't learn any ice move that is a fast move in POGO) saved Mamoswine.

DRAGON: Against pure dragons. B/W Kyurem are ridiculously good, but it remains to be seen how they are released in POGO(in the main series they are a fusion between Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom). If not, Rayquaza stays on top, and Zekrom pushes Dragonite even farther down as the "slightly worse DPS but better TDO alternative".

TA200

Banned
Reaction score
Ex raid boss still same old Deoxys

What’s the use working hard for ex raid pass?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As usual, my main account taking rather long to get shundo Turtwig.

Still searching

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As usual, my main account taking rather long to get shundo Turtwig.

Still searching

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

I just got my second Turtwig Shundo. In fact shiny rates for this Turtwig CD event is quite high and Shundo rate is also a bit higher.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! I got a shundo too for each account!! Later just focus on catching everything for the SD.. Keke

Haha yes, now have two and evolved this one to Torterra. Now must cool down. Later in the evening will go Europe and catch.

Tomorrow onwards will be a busier week as got shiny M2 and new gen 5 mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.