haven't

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
paid
w4yYVnOl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Thoma5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying pickupp these few days, too tedious. Whole day only earn $30-40 excluding petrol and park fees.
basically I on road average 8hrs.
I think drive hitch better thanpickupp.

why still do pickupp? waste time 1... :s22:

david7142

Reaction score
Qourier just sent an email out on the delayed payment, trying to raise funds

I was registered and approved as a qourier on 21 aug 19. I asked elston before 21 aug he already know he cannot pay me and yet why did he approved me. Did he intend to cheat? I am awaiting his reply

WANGLAI

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if amazon flex pay every Wednesday, usually when we will received the payment inside our account? By the way i using POSBank. Thanks!!!

SLAVE88

Reaction score
why still do pickupp? waste time 1... :s22:
I just give it try but regretted. Between pickupp will penalty you if you deliver parcels late. Hence, I did msg the receiver and info I will be late. Life is tough. Now doing hitch and uparcel delivery.

shamer

Reaction score
I was registered and approved as a qourier on 21 aug 19. I asked elston before 21 aug he already know he cannot pay me and yet why did he approved me. Did he intend to cheat? I am awaiting his reply

Seems like out to cheat. No money to pay older drivers and then keep approving new drivers to fill the gap left by the unpaid drivers

blackjackfirst

Reaction score
Hiring class 4 driver job (not mover).

Hiring class 4 driver job (not mover).

Jurong area

Monthly $3000-4000+

Follow MOM rules and regulations

call us today at 90219951

thanks

hangry

Reaction score
I just give it try but regretted. Between pickupp will penalty you if you deliver parcels late. Hence, I did msg the receiver and info I will be late. Life is tough. Now doing hitch and uparcel delivery.

Bro, I'm curious, do Hitch can survive? I thot they only restrict to 2 trips per day and the pricing is 40% lower than Grab and no surge?

shamer

Reaction score
Hi, anyone realized that the rates on pickupp has been ridiculously low lately? During pre-match & even in the day.. indeed it's a terrible waste of time...

Ya rates are like $3 ridiculous, just for one location. Might as well do Ninja van, per drop still got $1.80-$2 plus and more concentrated. I now don’t take till they surge the rate. Those newbie want they go take sure die.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.