Genting FAQ - Part 3

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arhhhh haha got u bro...cos my friend heading there in Dec so just wondering if that can be launch hahah.

Cos that VR thingy was like in the pipeline since like my last last visit (Mar / July) till now no sound no news

dec so far away ...they suddenly can put " now opened"

troll Broadwalk is back ?haha

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Can wear berms and polo tee?
2. Go counter can get silver for SG?
3. Grab is no prob from KLIA to GH?
4. How about grab from GH back to KLIA?

Ans 1: For General Area - can. For SilverClub (maybe no more when you go there, pls update!) cannot.

Ans 2: Yes. Tip: Use your IC to register for the card. If you use your passport, it will also expire when your passport expires. Of cos, if you not planning to go so often, then it's not really that important.

Ans 3+4: Never Grab before so cannot give u a good answer. But to get to GH from KLIA, the cheapest option would be to take the airport shuttle bus from KLIA to Awana then use the Skyway.

From GH to KLIA, you can also do the reverse. Or take an express bus to KL Sentral, then transfer to KLIA express.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tower 3 machine can check in meh. I thought is for Malaysian. That time 2 years ago I book y5 triple room want to go tower 3 machine check in, the machine say for Malaysian.

I rem checking in using Tower 3 machine before. But that was quite a while back. Not sure if now still can. But I dun see any reasons why cannot.

It would make more sense to have dedicated check-in machines to serve Sporeans or Mainland Chinese than M'sians. :s13:

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to go from Genting first world hotel to Gohtong Jaya town area seafood restaurant. Using taxi, grab or cable car?

givansingapore

Reaction score
99% virgin trip since my one and only some 20 years ago? Going up next Sunday. Looking forward to it!

Paiseh bros, I sibei gud lat read all the parts...walan like 武侠小说. But still hope for some confirmation pls cos got abit confused with mixed posts that I read.. TIA!!

1. Can wear berms and polo tee?
2. Go counter can get silver for SG?
3. Grab is no prob from KLIA to GH?
4. How about grab from GH back to KLIA?

Paiseh paiseh. Tks again!

I'm a slots guy who has lost and win plenty of cos but still a sucker nonetheless and I only play pontoon and baccarat. I usually max bet slots but anything more than 25 SGD I humji liao. And not cos loaded or anything...just that once you max bet all these while...it's hard to go back. I wish I can but like i said I'm a sucker addict. :(

So, can get simi TP to GOLD in say 24 hours? Hahaha..

Getting gold in 24 hrs is not difficult. Getting Platinum is if you don't have a big bank roll.

eugenelite

Reaction score
Gam xia for the replies...will update my experience if I'm not too blur or if I lose my teh kor. LOL

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to spend how much at the slots to get Gold ? Any idea?

Turnover of RM200 = 1GP = 1TP.

300 TP for Gold Card.

So 300 x 200 RM = RM60,000

Take note it is turnover and not spend.

If you are super lucky, you can turnover RM60,000 on RM1,000 or less. :)

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rem checking in using Tower 3 machine before. But that was quite a while back. Not sure if now still can. But I dun see any reasons why cannot.

It would make more sense to have dedicated check-in machines to serve Sporeans or Mainland Chinese than M'sians. :s13:

Ok thank you

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Turnover of RM200 = 1GP = 1TP.

300 TP for Gold Card.

So 300 x 200 RM = RM60,000

Take note it is turnover and not spend.

If you are super lucky, you can turnover RM60,000 on RM1,000 or less. :)

Thank u :)

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While possible, that is highly unlikely. Assuming the RTP for the slots is between 80% to 90%, a more likely estimate would be between RM 6,000 to RM 12,000.

Thanks! I was struggling to rem the RTP for RWG slots and figured that someone would add on to my post with the correct figure! ;)

mobile2009

Reaction score
What kind of free room will gold member get ?

Nowadays gold members like no value one.

Imagine i have to spend 6k to 8k to get that gold member, and nothing much value.

WTH.....

Last edited:

Smarty2

Reaction score
What kind of free room will gold member get ?

Nowadays gold members like no value one.

Imagine i have to spend 6k to 8k to get that gold member, and nothing much value.

WTH.....

Lol...dun chase for the card.. as i said b4, the type of hotel or room they give u doesn't depend on yr card color per-se - it's based on your most recent gaming activities/ GP turnover...eg.even if u achieved Platinum u also won't be getting nice hotels if u only go there like once a year...

zaviour

Reaction score
Why don't you go play Bacarrat and bet both player+banker if you want to farm points

I think they will not allow it. However, if you go with a partner maybe can use this method but remember cameras are everywhere so maybe only talk to each other at toilet :s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.