AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

suangern

Reaction score
How does PU works?
Need to go base or jus isalnwide pt a, b etc at own convenience?
Pickupp not worth it lah bro, people have mentioned for the past few pages .

Concepts are about the same, islandwide point a to b, but worst part for PU got penalty for late delivery.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I miss zyllem
Tc7TX57l.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

erictq36

Reaction score
Zyllem still around as a company. They only do software and sell their software for logistics management. No more doing deliveries themselves

coolad74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya rates are like $3 ridiculous, just for one location. Might as well do Ninja van, per drop still got $1.80-$2 plus and more concentrated. I now don’t take till they surge the rate. Those newbie want they go take sure die.

Probably also infiltrated by Malaysian bikers and cars...sometimes even those company vans also come in and moonlight

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone here share how to get start and do this mover job? :o What are the requirement and do we need a van to start? :o

yxphoon

Reaction score
anyone interested in part time delivery of eparcels ?

Im currently covering hougang/serangoon area n intend to expand to the following areas,

1. sengkang / punggol
2. amk / bishan

If you are interested in hougang / serangoon area, im ok to share since my target is to expand.

Parcels sizes are mixture of small (0.1kg) to medium (5-10kg), sometimes will have big (20kg). Sedan car should be no problem. average load 20-40 per day.

If you are interested in other areas, pls register your interest for me to kiv. Once enough drivers, i can open up new routes.

Pm me for more info.

Hi Turbo,
Is there any slot available?

yxphoon

Reaction score
Looking for a long term regular ad-hoc delivery driver with own van & trolley
Preferably ad hoc van drivers from gogovan/lalamove & similar platform only.
STRICTLY NOT for drivers who are already working full time for their own company.

1. 2-3 jobs on average daily, may have more or less occasionally.
2. Physically fit
3. Per job varies from $20-$50 depending on the load
4. Able to commit long-term with us.
5. Strictly must be able to converse well in both chinese & english
6. Most of the stuffs are just boxes and some loose bag of items

Alternative source of regular income rather than competing with hundreds or thousands of drivers from other platforms for just the one job. PM for more details

Hi Vivi,
With Car can?

shamer

Reaction score
Anyway update on fund raising? Really hope to get back my payout... :(

You still not paid by qourier?! Thought everyone got paid already. I got paid liao.

You need to keep pestering them. Show them police report also

CrimsonTearz

Reaction score
Anyway update on fund raising? Really hope to get back my payout... :(

July payout should be released already. Now is pending August onwards. They will pay you eventually. Got some issues with the funding but their not out to cheat you. Just email them and ask for update, I believe Elston will reply. No need to go to the extend of making police report and getting everybody’s pay on hold unless you totally get zero replies.

shamer

Reaction score
July payout should be released already. Now is pending August onwards. They will pay you eventually. Got some issues with the funding but their not out to cheat you. Just email them and ask for update, I believe Elston will reply. No need to go to the extend of making police report and getting everybody’s pay on hold unless you totally get zero replies.

I think Elston dishonest leh. June say got cash flow issue. The July say customer not paying, August say need funding, sept shut down the whole app. Meanwhile still keep approving new drivers when know can’t pay them. Deleted all the Facebook review and comments asking for payment. Phone cannot get through already. Customers also say their pre paid credit cannot get back.

ah_nix

Reaction score
You still not paid by qourier?! Thought everyone got paid already. I got paid liao.

You need to keep pestering them. Show them police report also
Not yet paid. Qourier still owes me Jul Aug and 2 jobs in Sep's payout which amounts over $500! So I need to file a police report and email again?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.