[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah, you should build pinky. She is really very very very (can't stress enough) very good. She makes all your battle 50% easier. Multiply auto debuffs, unlimited range passive heal every turn, together with clock build tornado for aoe att break.. She is the one and only unit, I used every single battle without fail.

If your current SSR teams can do the battle at 100%, bring her can make your battle efficiency to 200%. Try her, you wouldn't regret. If you have sky archer for her, her op level goes to a next level. :o

maybe I will put some resources into pinky :o
true that the debuffs and distant healing is very useful

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation.

Think I have dog s**t luck. My Grenier also have Thorns enchanment, but he always die from mage attacks. Never once see Thorns activate to reflect range damage. Let alone 1HKO. Lol :s13:

Lol. I also never met an elwin with thorns before.

When Listell and Landius are released, beware of them. People love to enchant them with thorns.

Landius can self-ress. So he is not afraid of dying and can take down the unit attacking him while he ressed.

Listell is usually built with high hp. Attacker can die while she is still alive.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here. Lvl 60 thunder dragon become easy peasy. I need to further power up ledin to tank lvl 65.

Eu32cpH_d.jpg

Nice bro. Knowing the tip not to trigger its aoe certainly is helpful

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lvl 65 thunder dragon done.

Used Elwin for better DPs. Class changed ledin to king helps a lot with tanking this dragon and mitigating dmg.

upfuS1w_d.jpg

Pinky is undisputedly one of the game changer char. Debuffed his atk/def to even lower than lvl 60 dragon. Lol.

Cleared lvl 65 dark dragon using pinky also. Gonna clear all the rest of the lvl 65 dragons left.

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score

Used Elwin for better DPs. Class changed ledin to king helps a lot with tanking this dragon and mitigating dmg.

upfuS1w_d.jpg

Pinky is undisputedly one of the game changer char. Debuffed his atk/def to even lower than lvl 60 dragon. Lol.

Cleared lvl 65 dark dragon using pinky also. Gonna clear all the rest of the lvl 65 dragons left.

gratz, for Ledin is king better for tanking than templar?

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score

upfuS1w_d.jpg

Swee.... Power la pinky

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Swee.... Power la pinky

I used the exact same tactic on lvl 65 red dragon, except my dps was switched to Leon+cherie. Same thing. The close range aoe that hit harder did not trigger and its an easy battle.

Left Lvl 65 ice dragon.

xfool99

Reaction score
I m kinda in a dilemma, do I get epic martial spirit from store to up the SSR gears? Have gotten more than enough weapons from random, mostly melee ones, still no mage weapon yet which sucks.

Sorry whois pinky?

The most pinkish hero.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I m kinda in a dilemma, do I get epic martial spirit from store to up the SSR gears? Have gotten more than enough weapons from random, mostly melee ones, still no mage weapon yet which sucks.

The most pinkish hero.

I used King Ledin only for thunder dragon, since he gets the 'strong vs' boost. After the battle I changed back to templar, since King Ledin sucks vs cavalry (which is supposed to be the job of tanks anyway).

I used epic martial spirit only to lvl up those gears that my mains urgently needs, and to upgrade accessories. If I have a choice, I rather use dupes to upgrade. SSR accessories are the hardest to get in this game, so they deserve the epic martial spirit.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
i just got a ragnarok for cherie. dont think i gonna get dupes for it anytime soon. so likely to save up for epic martial spirit to level it up

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i just got a ragnarok for cherie. dont think i gonna get dupes for it anytime soon. so likely to save up for epic martial spirit to level it up

Gratz.

So far I only get 2x ragnarok. For this cannot count on dupes to lvl up, compared to peacemaker axe where I get 10x.

Lvl 65 Icey drag done. I don't think I can go for lvl 70 drags yet....

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The most pinkish hero.

I was think ameida pink hair but somehow it sounded like leon in some description.... lol

xfool99

Reaction score
Finally clear thunder drag L45, so scary. Have to keep everyone like 3 blocks away so it doesnt use Aoe, then keep debuffing with pinky.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
This is becoming a 'Pinky' appreciation thread. Lol.

But its true that she is good. This game give good free chars, some even better than gacha chars.

After you guys get the trails in the sky collab banners, I can say you guys are done pulling new chars. The new chars after trails of sky collab have weak and questionable usability. L5, L4 part 3 and other collab chars are not very useful chars (except alustriel and clarett).

Like global is getting the sakura taisen collab today. The SSRs.....

t01876903cc72c77e8f.png

Sakura: Main pull of this banner, mainly for waifu factor. Ok char with some use. Increases all stats as she kills enemies.

t01f24cde3c2a05b2ca.png

Sumire: Absolutely horrible char. A tank that can only guard 2 square range for 2 turns every 5 turns. (And need 2 runestones for that. She gets the 2 square guard skill on her horseman path..zzzz). No unconditional dmg reduction passive at all even.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Sakura is waifu! Must have! :o

Hope that I am lucky to get her.

I like how the chinese players describe her.

天下武功,唯快不破。

In melee attacks, no matter if she is attacking or being attacked, she always attack first before the enemy has a chance to attack her with the remaining soldiers, if her SKL is higher than the enemy.

Arena:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.