Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What I like about miui is that there are built in options which allow you to squeeze as much battery life as possible out of your xiaomi phone

1) Automated tasks: You can set sync to be done twice a day instead of on all the time

MIUI 10 still have automated tasks meh?

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
neither the k20 nor k20 pro have ir blaster or sdcard slot, and the global mi 9t and 9t pro follow that. if u want ir blaster, buy the mi 9/se or redmi note series.

hkchew03

Reaction score
8sshCupl.jpg

Just received OTA update to Android 10 on my China rom K20 pro

confirm, also received it 2 days ago :s12:
But so far haven found much differences

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Mi 9t pro white for 580, reasonable? Paying a little extra for the white version.

Btw, Is there a clear case that doesnt yellow.

limz777

Reaction score
Mi 9t pro white for 580, reasonable? Paying a little extra for the white version.

i am using the white k20 pro ,notice there seem to have a price difference is colors , black being the cheapest , very odd , i am using a supcase with a clear back but not sure will turn yellow , lol , need to wait a year or two .

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
i am using the white k20 pro ,notice there seem to have a price difference is colors , black being the cheapest , very odd , i am using a supcase with a clear back but not sure will turn yellow , lol , need to wait a year or two .

Or.......just buy a new a case when that happens. No need to worry so much. Lol

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U can try branded clear case like IMAK, NILLKIN and Spigen... they dun turn yellowish that fast.;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.