Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Allegri of cos. what is there to discuss?

I just hope it doesn't come to that. :s13:

his tactics is defensive and more boring than jose. we want attacking football. if spurs sack pochettino, maybe he will be the one.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal just score 2 goals will be enough to beat Man Utd because Man Utd had not scored more than 1 goal after playing against Chelsea.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has opened the door to taking the job at Manchester United.

Wenger was asked about the post when speaking on Fox Sports Asia.

“As I said before, Manchester United is the dream job," stated the Frenchman. "For any coach.

"I have confidence, determination ... And yes, you are right, I have ideas."

Wenger has been out of management since leaving the Gunners 18 months ago.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
might as well stick to Ole then since results are the same.

Haha Ole style is free style. So far the game plan i see is just ****ing try your luck from range and hope it goes in. And in this game just more players try from range (paul, fred, taith, andreas etc).

Like Moist style of ****ing cross every single ****ing game with dick formation. Lol

I guess I rather not stick to Ole.

But maybe the players will surprise us during Arsenal game? Everytime when everyone feel United gonna get trash, somehow magically the players will turn up. I guess will be a win for United!!!

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Barcelona have been fined only €300 after being found guilty of tapping up Antoine Griezmann while he was an Atletico Madrid player.

Lolwut.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when managers like van Gaal and Mourinho instruct players to pass the ball to open teams up for a chance to strike, people call it boring

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jesse Lingard played as a ''number 10'' against Rochdale last night.

-Least touches of any Man Utd player.
-Least passes of any Man Utd player.
-Phil Jones made more passes than him in 45 minutes.

#MUFC

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
might as well stick to Ole then since results are the same.

I agree with sticking with Ole. But to say Ole's result is the same as JM is...hmm... Not sure if anyone noticed that in our last 19 games, we scored only 18 goals and won only 6 of them (including the one via penalty against Rochdale).

Well, some like to say "I rather we play pretty football and lose than winning with parking bus". So I guess we are fine? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many goals are we losing to Arse on Mon?

Last edited:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not coach problem. It is players' problem. They are choosing when to turn up. Even SAF comes back also no use.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
I agree with sticking with Ole. But to say Ole's result is the same as JM is...hmm... Not sure if anyone noticed that in our last 19 games, we scored only 18 goals and won only 6 of them (including the one via penalty against Rochdale).

Well, some like to say "I rather we play pretty football and lose than winning with parking bus". So I guess we are fine? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you've misunderstood. result is same as poch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.