Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
2 years contract with m1 finally up tomorrow. looks like gomo is the best value for sim only plans so far?

I see that m1 has removed their free caller id and changed it to free for only 3/6 months. Looks like it's bye to m1, at least for me

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so... how much does it cost (phone + monthly subscription) over 24mths... and how much data/talk time do u get...?

regards,
wacky

Starhub plans are all simplified.

SIM only, contract and CIS all have the same min, sms and data. Difference is the monthly subscription.

Already mentioned above. CIS + iPhone 11 is cheaper by $150+ compared to SIM only + iPhone 11.

Of course, 1 has a contract and the other doesn't have.

Adelyte

Reaction score
2 years contract with m1 finally up tomorrow. looks like gomo is the best value for sim only plans so far?

I see that m1 has removed their free caller id and changed it to free for only 3/6 months. Looks like it's bye to m1, at least for me

U want cheap go giga. But if u wan GD network and cheap go gomo.

hk7310

Reaction score
Any bro can advice am I able to sign online with StarHub SIM only, the number will be port in from M1 and at the same time change of ownership.

As by doing online I am able to enjoy the $120 rebate, otherwise the rebate will not be giving.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any bro can advice am I able to sign online with StarHub SIM only, the number will be port in from M1 and at the same time change of ownership.

As by doing online I am able to enjoy the $120 rebate, otherwise the rebate will not be giving.

Well I'm not sure of current state that they will immediately do that, but transferring of ownership 1st then sign up.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SIM only, contract and CIS all have the same min, sms and data. Difference is the monthly subscription.

Already mentioned above. CIS + iPhone 11 is cheaper by $150+ compared to SIM only + iPhone 11.

liddat u are better off getting no contract SIM-only CIS plan and buy iphone 11 from 3rd party..... :s13:

regards,
wacky

lance88

Reaction score
Does signing up a new number on GOMO have to pay any registration fee on top of the monthly $20?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
liddat u are better off getting no contract SIM-only CIS plan and buy iphone 11 from 3rd party..... :s13:

regards,
wacky

I have never seen any no contract CIS SIM only plan.

Can you tell us how much and detail of the plan?

Last edited:

lance88

Reaction score

regards,
wacky

Downside is that many are out of stock. May not get the model/capacity you want for the time being.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

regards,
wacky

ehhh... i'm confused now... i thought you mentioned about starhub CIS plan...?? :s11::s11:

regards,
wacky

Dude you said there is no contract + CIS + SIM only plan.

So that's why I am interested to know.

If no contract + CIS + SIM only, then of course it is a no brainer.

Last edited:

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude you said there is no contract + CIS + SIM only plan.

So that's why I am interested to know.

If no contract + CIS + SIM only, then of course it is a no brainer.

MikeDirnt78 said:

no... i was responding in wat you said... you implied there is CIS SIM only plan since you say they are all the same except for monthly subscription... so i assume it meant there is CIS SIM-only without contract as well as CIS SIM-only with contract.... and thus the only diff is with contract is with phone purchase and the price of the phones are factored in the monthly...

regards,
wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.