Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U didn't paste according to the given template? It will align swee swee in the center.

OMG got template??? Lol sorry damm noob paisay haha hahaha

I still got 1 more cause I bought 2 incase I screw up the 1st piece I go dig out and see

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, they also have a tape for those ngeow pp like me who paste and re paste to catch the dirt. Also I was in room with AP on so dusty was reduce lol

I using naked except for the SP
dR0Ocjkr.jpg

Edit add photo
The small round sticker that's used to catch the dirt from the phone's screen prior to applying the SP?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

pustefix

Reaction score
I bought my mi 9T from Lazada's Xiaomi Online store (this listing). Before purchase, seller mention that it is local warranty and mention again after I told them I had some problem with my phone. Visited the service center in Funan today and was confirm that it is export set with no warranty. Online IMEI check reveal address as "**". I am in the process of escalating this with Lazada, please do not buy from this shop.

The staff at the service center told me that if address is Singapore, then it will have local warranty. He also mentioned that they have feedback to Lazada before to remove this shop as they are not authorized dealer. He took photo of my chat with the seller about local warranty perhaps to feedback to Xiaomi.

Last edited:

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you bro, yes I have been trying to confirm, but not only to your seller la but I suspect a lot of online sellers (besides from those reputable ones) are all bs when comes to local warranty

By the way bro what is the prob with your phone?

I bought my mi 9T from Lazada's Xiaomi Online store (this listing). Before purchase, seller mention that it is local warranty and mention again after I told them I had some problem with my phone. Visited the service center in Funan today and was confirm that it is export set with no warranty. Online IMEI check reveal address as "**". I am in the process of escalating this with Lazada, please do not buy from this shop.

The staff at the service center told me that if address is Singapore, then it will have local warranty. He also mentioned that they have feedback to Lazada before to remove this shop as they are not authorized dealer. He took photo of my chat with the seller about local warranty perhaps to feedback to Xiaomi.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it the same as my previous prob charging very hot and the system reset to as of original rom?

limz777

Reaction score

whats ** ?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Even lazmall can be non-authorised!? I Legit thought it's the real xiaomi online store lol.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

pustefix

Reaction score
The problem with my phone is that it will not be able to wake up every few days (seems to be more frequent now). I've also seen the standby battery drain a few times. Once I reboot my phone, I've lost system settings too, e.g. ringtone, AOD, etc.

I really don't know what is **, anyway only Singapore is valid for local warranty. When I bought it, I suspected it is not really local warranty but it is Lazmall certified and I had the chat log of the seller saying that it is local warranty, so I give it a try. Now we know.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my mi 9T from Lazada's Xiaomi Online store (this listing

If it's shipped from overseas, it will not have warranty, even if it is shipped from overseas xiaomi store.

suxalot

Reaction score
Not too sure. Doubt it matters so long as the product authentication is from Singapore.

Hi. May I know when buying xiaomi phone, is the EIN sticker a Must have? Because a lot seller at online shop selling local set all don’t have the sticker, yet is a local set recognize by xiaomi warranty

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Similar to my problem will need a battery and Mobo changed and according to xiaomi it’s a batch problem that’s why I am holding off of getting any local Mi9T or Mi9T pro sets

The problem with my phone is that it will not be able to wake up every few days (seems to be more frequent now). I've also seen the standby battery drain a few times. Once I reboot my phone, I've lost system settings too, e.g. ringtone, AOD, etc.

I really don't know what is **, anyway only Singapore is valid for local warranty. When I bought it, I suspected it is not really local warranty but it is Lazmall certified and I had the chat log of the seller saying that it is local warranty, so I give it a try. Now we know.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those that have mi9t having problem is made in which country?? funny those k20 pro made in china no issue.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Hi I am on CN rom with K20. Was told one of the benefits of CN rom is the more frequent updates. I have the phone for more a month and still no updates of any kind. Is that normal? Or do I have to set the country to CN to get updates on CN Rom?

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Is made in China I think sorry can’t confirm as I don’t have the phone anymore.

But I ask my friend who is working in such manufacturing plant he said is normal to have different components, as made in China and sell in China logistic and shipping and warehousing and direct Xiaomi hence cost can control so not so much pressure to squeeze supply chain. Ie the original batches

But when comes to Sg or places where selling through distributor where everyone in between is having a cut hence have to keep cost down to near the same profit, so often alternate “equivalent” quality and specs supplier at cheaper cost will be used. Hence subsequent batches but not all the time issue will happen but sometimes due to cheaper cost the supplier QC may be relaxed more on their components with or without assembler (ie XiaoMi or delegated factory) knowledge.

Hence we are seeing only happening on Mi9T and seems only local version is a batch problem and just that we are suay la.

Hence it’s impt cos I am poor even though it’s 350-400 sgd product to me is expensive Liao I rather buy from Xiaomi store to save the hassle of warranty as compared a few bros here to implied that such affordable phones spoiled already change again

Those that have mi9t having problem is made in which country?? funny those k20 pro made in china no issue.

limz777

Reaction score

i check your link , its seem like its a one of those fake xiaomi similar names seller, notice seller name is xiaomi online , the official one is xiaomi , i didnt buy from them , maybe someone can confirm it

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Rather it will be more interesting to ask anyone who bought from other online Lazada seller who claimed to have xiaomi Sg warranty to double check so as to check is it an one seller or multiple seller also like that

i check your link , its seem like its a one of those fake xiaomi similar names seller, notice seller name is xiaomi online , the official one is xiaomi , i didnt buy from them , maybe someone can confirm it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.