Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I saw an SingTel promo on fb and ig for recontract of Sim only plan.

SIM Only Plan at $20/mth with 20GB + 1000 mins + 500 SMS + Free Caller ID for 12 months

SIM Only Plan at $25.35/mth with 30GB + 1000 mins + 500 SMS + Free Caller ID for 12 months

Is this like the best in the market right now?

comes with a 12 months contract.. not very attractive to me

Reaction score
Where did you see the $20/mth option? I need to move 4 lines from StarHub and I am looking to pay less than $100/mth for those 4 lines

seems like porting over to circles life will give you $18 per month right? quite fit your budget but heard coverage not good these days, not sure how ture

bodohboy

Reaction score
seems like porting over to circles life will give you $18 per month right? quite fit your budget but heard coverage not good these days, not sure how ture

Yeah abit turn off by the general consensus of M1 network being unstable. Do you know if the circles life $18 /mth is with contract?

-Grift-

Reaction score
Yeah abit turn off by the general consensus of M1 network being unstable. Do you know if the circles life $18 /mth is with contract?

Just ported out of that deal after experiencing the inconsistency of Circles/M1 network...
The plan I had was $18/month with "unlimited" data due to POSB/DBS X Circles Promo code and I was able to port out like any other user after 3 months or effectively before the 2nd bill due to them bundling 1st and 2nd month together.

mistersoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just ported out of that deal after experiencing the inconsistency of Circles/M1 network...
The plan I had was $18/month with "unlimited" data due to POSB/DBS X Circles Promo code and I was able to port out like any other user after 3 months or effectively before the 2nd bill due to them bundling 1st and 2nd month together.
That bad? Was thinking to jump ship over to circles life from M1.

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

bodohboy

Reaction score

Wow my other 4 lines are on Starhub too but received too much “negative feedback” from the users at home regarding poor 4G connection issues...

Looks like the choice will be on any plan that’s on Singtel network. Singtel SIM-Only, GOMO and Grid Mobile. Anyone has any reviews of the telcos stated above?

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats why im still considering. The plan perks are there but the reception issues are just getting worst and worst :sad:

M1 inside a building

97dnyYZl.jpg

M1 outside a building

XCq1zPq.jpg

my fren ST line, outside a building beside me

Y4ejQ3E.jpg

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really cannot make it liao m1 line

i also looking for plans under ST network to port out ASAP

knn.... wanna send an image in whatsapp also keep seeing the wheel turning non-stop.

25 bucks gimme free CID, 1k mins / sms and unlimited data also useless.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really cannot make it liao m1 line

i also looking for plans under ST network to port out ASAP

knn.... wanna send an image in whatsapp also keep seeing the wheel turning non-stop.

25 bucks gimme free CID, 1k mins / sms and unlimited data also useless.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

where r u testing sia? I’m on m1 many yrs liao only have problems at Serangoon MRT/Nex.

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
where r u testing sia? I’m on m1 many yrs liao only have problems at Serangoon MRT/Nex.
Jurong east around mrt area really bad during peak hours. WhatsApp text message cannot sent out. Last time not like that one.

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jurong east around mrt area really bad during peak hours. WhatsApp text message cannot sent out. Last time not like that one.

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

maybe oversubscribed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.