[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Why do people equip heroes with items that have random chance to debuff?

E.g.
Cherie and Performer Mask (SR helmet). Is it to help her survive if cannot kill target within one turn, by lowering enemy ATK and INT?

Leon and Horror Helmet (SR helmet). Is it to fight dragon?

Cos' the effects are very powerful and just like hard rock, this game has high proc rate.

Like one of our bro here got reaper's breath. Its a fav SSR helm for leon and other horsemen in gl too. Though SEA will have to wait for a patch to fix the helm (a long wait). Currently it procs even when there is no surrounding enemies, making it look silly and dumb. Lol.

Actually don't really need to bother what others are gearing. Except for a few rare cases like Luna and bozel who are restrictive in gearing, most chars u are free to gear based on whatever your preference is and what u have. Of course the guides have suggested BIS equips for reference.

Like my sakura's equips are very unoptimal, having grabbed from Ranford. But she is stil doing well and I bring her for lvl 65 fire/thunder dragon runs and joint battles.

Update:
This event quite heng. First time pulling on a wep banner (sakura event). Got Sakura's katana with 2 ticket pull. Satisfied.

BNoyvyd_d.jpg

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Just rolled a mjolnir hammer this morning from the ores I get from alchemy extra blue moons and Loki masks. Now my close range dispeller/debuffer bernhardt is complete.

7VrSB4S_d.jpg

With mjolnir and his skill hegemony, he is able to dispel 2 buffs every turn with no cool down. Essentially, this means, in the case of thunder dragon, it can never attack on a buffed state as long as Bernhardt attacks every turn. With his talent, hegemony that debuffs another 20% def and proc from horror helm, bosses will take more dmg from everyone also.

Hammers are fairly underrated in this game. Most commonly mentioned 4 ssr hammers:

Super rare:
Gift of eternal life (best weapon for Chris, Almeda and yulia)

Rare:
mjolnir (best wep for dispelling on attack. 100% dispel at max level))
Oath of Justice (ledin's BIS wep)

Common:
Broken star (usually alchemy fodder)

There are 2 more hammers that I have not get yet.

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
Just rolled a mjolnir hammer this morning from the ores I get from alchemy extra blue moons and Loki masks. Now my close range dispeller/debuffer bernhardt is complete.

7VrSB4S_d.jpg

With mjolnir and his skill hegemony, he is able to dispel 2 buffs every turn with no cool down. Essentially, this means, in the case of thunder dragon, it can never attack on a buffed state as long as Bernhardt attacks every turn. With his talent, hegemony that debuffs another 20% def and proc from horror helm, bosses will take more dmg from everyone also.

Hammers are fairly underrated in this game. Most commonly mentioned 4 ssr hammers:

Super rare:
Gift of eternal life (best weapon for Chris, Almeda and yulia)

Rare:
mjolnir (best wep for dispelling on attack. 100% dispel at max level))
Oath of Justice (ledin's BIS wep)

Common:
Broken star (usually alchemy fodder)

There are 2 more hammers that I have not get yet.

you always keep rolling? The Nitro guy say better to get epic spirit to up gears.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
you always keep rolling? The Nitro guy say better to get epic spirit to up gears.

It really depends on how well geared your mains are right now. This is what I did in the beginning.

For main dps/mages: Use epic spirit to lvl up main ssr wep and accessories, irregardless of how rare they are. For armor and helm, stick to sr until I have enough dupes to lvl up ssr armor without using epic spirit.

For main tank: Use epic spirit to lvl up main armor and helm. Use sr wep and accessories (eg, in the case of ledin, I used sr oath sword and greaves for a very long time). Only use ssr weps suitable for tanks and lvl up them using epic spirit when I have them, ie, oath of justice for ledin and yggdrasil branch for other lancer class tanks.

For healers: Stick to sr gears until u have enough dupes to lvl up healer stuff. Most healer weps like goddess's left hand are not rare and drops often.

Its cheaper to lvl up using dupes than epic spirit, since you can easily get a common ssr dupe using 200 ores or dropped from dragons compared to 300 ores for epic spirit.

Since my main team (as well as stand-in chars for different situation have maxed lvl gears) are maxed, I only use epic spirit only to lvl rare weapons/armors and accessories (if I need them), and use ores to roll often.

Addon: Treat all accessories as very rare and use epic spirit to lvl them only when I need it. SSR accessories are so hard to get. I do not lvl up ssr accessories using dupes even if I have many dupes.

Sources for ssr accessories:

Honor shop: 1k honor points per mth
Honor shop: roll for 300 honor points
Random world map drops (super rare)
Events (not all events give ssr accessories)
Weekly timeless trial ss lvl (to preserve my sanity, I had only did up to S. This allows me to sweep up to A and get 250 ores weekly easily.)

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
It really depends on how well geared your mains are right now. This is what I did in the beginning.

For main dps/mages: Use epic spirit to lvl up main ssr wep and accessories, irregardless of how rare they are. For armor and helm, stick to sr until I have enough dupes to lvl up ssr armor without using epic spirit.

For main tank: Use epic spirit to lvl up main armor and helm. Use sr wep and accessories (eg, in the case of ledin, I used sr oath sword and greaves for a very long time). Only use ssr weps suitable for tanks and lvl up them using epic spirit when I have them, ie, oath of justice for ledin and yggdrasil branch for other lancer class tanks.

For healers: Stick to sr gears until u have enough dupes to lvl up healer stuff. Most healer weps like goddess's left hand are not rare and drops often.

Its cheaper to lvl up using dupes than epic spirit, since you can easily get a common ssr dupe using 200 ores or dropped from dragons compared to 300 ores for epic spirit.

Since my main team (as well as stand-in chars for different situation have maxed lvl gears) are maxed, I only use epic spirit only to lvl rare weapons/armors and accessories (if I need them), and use ores to roll often.

Addon: Treat all accessories as very rare and use epic spirit to lvl them only when I need it. SSR accessories are so hard to get. I do not lvl up ssr accessories using dupes even if I have many dupes.

Sources for ssr accessories:

Honor shop: 1k honor points per mth
Honor shop: roll for 300 honor points
Random world map drops (super rare)
Events (not all events give ssr accessories)
Weekly timeless trial ss lvl (to preserve my sanity, I had only did up to S. This allows me to sweep up to A and get 250 ores weekly easily.)

cool, sux that some ssr accessory are kinda crap, just got elven belt from eatery reward :(

For 300 pts to roll, wats the chances of getting SSR like?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
cool, sux that some ssr accessory are kinda crap, just got elven belt from eatery reward :(

Sadly, it's low. As low as trying to get a rare SSR from dragons.

But bo pianz, other than the 1 runestone and 1 guaranteed ssr accessories per mth, as well as 1 ticket per week, it's the only productive way to spend honor.

U certainly won't want to waste 200 points on a sr accessories.

clon33

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I feel your pain brudder.

Last night chiong the Gerold & Layla event reach 77k points, end up the reward was a Tiara. :eek:

I thought this Tiara was Ledin helmet so must be good, then read the description need 100% HP :mad: to have an effect of 15% DEF, 15% MDEF. Knn suffer one attack or AOE then no more effect liao. Still thinking whether or not to scrap it. :s13:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
I also get sai from the eatery ssr rewards. Jin sian

Tiara I guess maybe Bozel can use as a substitute first before you get his BiS. If not it's 100 ore liao

I also get Tiara from honor store knn waste my 1000 points

xfool99

Reaction score
I feel your pain brudder.

Last night chiong the Gerold & Layla event reach 77k points, end up the reward was a Tiara. :eek:

I thought this Tiara was Ledin helmet so must be good, then read the description need 100% HP :mad: to have an effect of 15% DEF, 15% MDEF. Knn suffer one attack or AOE then no more effect liao. Still thinking whether or not to scrap it. :s13:

I think its ok for mages and support heroes that stay at the back. If you can clear L55 eatery no need to rush, each day 4.5k points more than enough to reach last reward.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I think its ok for mages and support heroes that stay at the back. If you can clear L55 eatery no need to rush, each day 4.5k points more than enough to reach last reward.

Ditto. Tiara is not that bad. Its the helm that increases the highest mdef (at 15%) if u can maintain 100% hp. BIS for damage-based bozel.

But most people use soul stealer headdress for another 50% chance to slap another silence on nearby enemies, even though its only +10% mdef.

So if you want bozel to do slightly more dmg, bluemoon+tiara. If you want bozel to be a debuffing machine, miracle staff+soul stealer headdress.

Also, the conditional bonus to def and mdef is higher than unconditional ones. Tiara has this condition mainly for one purpose: to lower the chance of mages and healers being one-shotted.

Definitely not for ledin. Ledin is better off with unconditional ones like aeneas set.

Last edited:

yttik

Reaction score
any expert advise which heroes to use runestones for multiple mastery first?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

So how's the ssr dragon farming going lately?

Yesterday thunder dragon yield:

1st run with bonus at lvl 65: 0 ssr

Subsequently 2 of the lvl 65 runs and 1 lvl 60 run, all without bonus, gave me 3 ssr in total.

Its entirely rng so keep trying and good luck!

I quitted tw already, just login for fun and pull for fun using login freebies.

1 ticket today=

qfOsx8W_d.jpg

Rng works in mysterious ways.

Last edited:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Subsequently 2 of the lvl 65 runs and 1 lvl 60 run, all without bonus, gave me 3 ssr in total.

1 ticket today=

qfOsx8W_d.jpg

So chio! :o

Shib

Reaction score

1 ticket today=

qfOsx8W_d.jpg

She looks like the new character in the Langrisser 1&2 remake...

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
She looks like the new character in the Langrisser 1&2 remake...

You played the remake? How was it?

Yeah, she is the new char. Lance's sister, Betty.

In langrisser mobile, she's waifu material, but char not good.... Really, after the sakura taisen banner, new chars are not very good, only exception is Yulia.

Shib

Reaction score
You played the remake? How was it?

Yeah, she is the new char. Lance's sister, Betty.

In langrisser mobile, she's waifu material, but char not good.... Really, after the sakura taisen banner, new chars are not very good, only exception is Yulia.
Still waiting for the Switch version. I think going to release next February.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for the Switch version. I think going to release next February.

I see. i'll probably wait for the steam version and play on pc.

Coming back to gl? Sakura is still ongoing and we have double waifu banner upcoming:s13:

I want clarett, but needing sigma to unlock her bonds is really a bummer.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm bored I go into twitch to see people live stream their apex arena PvP.

Their characters and items really jin satki. All maxed stars with max leveled BiS items and crazy enchants lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.