SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
once got the habit of going rt it doesn't feel that bad anymore :o

plus khatib fcc got chiobu FT

Sian **** Khatib FCC is too far for me. :(

BTW still remembered last time if you took IPT in the park also got one chio bu fitness trainer. :D That was somewhere in 2017.

Sad Panda

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, is there such a system change? I forgot to take my IPPT in September and now kena letter.. Thought can just continue with RT until next year September.
didn't take = defaulter, charge then rt
take but fail = next year rt

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, is there such a system change? I forgot to take my IPPT in September and now kena letter.. Thought can just continue with RT until next year September.

the new system is already in placed since 2014 when mindef revised IPPT to 3-stations only.

previous and the current system is still the same. By right as long IPPT failure, should complete IPT or otherwise charged to perform RT.

Here say some people got sms as warning, some got letter (for your case).

The main differences between the two systems are
  • 5-stations to 3-stations
  • IPT is payable
  • only 10 sessions of IPT to clear your window
  • PTIs out-sourced to Certis Cisco
  • Flexibility in the 20-D concept

Disaresta

Reaction score
the new system is already in placed since 2014 when mindef revised IPPT to 3-stations only.

previous and the current system is still the same. By right as long IPPT failure, should complete IPT or otherwise charged to perform RT.

Here say some people got sms as warning, some got letter (for your case).

The main differences between the two systems are
  • 5-stations to 3-stations
  • IPT is payable
  • only 10 sessions of IPT to clear your window
  • PTIs out-sourced to Certis Cisco
  • Flexibility in the 20-D concept

Now even RT is payable

yongboyboy

Reaction score
currently on RT. Window closing next week. I missed passing ippt by 2 points. I heard we can retake partial ippt. Either run or static. Can anyone verify this?

Calander

Reaction score
currently on RT. Window closing next week. I missed passing ippt by 2 points. I heard we can retake partial ippt. Either run or static. Can anyone verify this?

i believe partial is only allowed for statics station.

best call NS portal to enquire. Maybe can even ask for waiver by your unit as it is possible.

Crabbykia

Reaction score
I'm currently on rt for 2018 window. Attempt a few sessions. My new window for 2019 open recently. I manage to pass my ICT-ippt after my window for 2019 opened. Do I have to book another session of ippt for 2019 or wait for 2020 window to open?

reanimator

Reaction score
Your IPPT 1 year window is based on your birthday date. Has it passed yet for 2019? If not, you’ll have to wait till your 2019 birthday then you could do the booking for 2020.

I'm currently on rt for 2018 window. Attempt a few sessions. My new window for 2019 open recently. I manage to pass my ICT-ippt after my window for 2019 opened. Do I have to book another session of ippt for 2019 or wait for 2020 window to open?

Calander

Reaction score

just wait for a few days after your ICT-IPPT.. if u are cleared, your ns portal will indicated that you have cleared your window. From there just wait for your next window

am curious to ask you.. since u had ICT-IPPT, u had many peers to actually ask this question.. as well as there are many peers who might in the same situation as u

lupster

Master Member
Reaction score
If I take my second IPT-IPPT (during my 10th IPT) and get enough points for pass with incentive/silver, do I qualify for the $200/$300? Or do I qualify for the incentives only when I clear my IPPT during a non IPT-IPPT?

Am I good for my IPPT window as long as I attend 10 IPTs? Or does it need to be 10 IPTs + 1 separate IPPT attempt?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Disaresta

Reaction score
If I take my second IPT-IPPT (during my 10th IPT) and get enough points for pass with incentive/silver, do I qualify for the $200/$300? Or do I only qualify for the incentives when I clear my IPPT during a non IPT-IPPT?

Am I good for my IPPT window as long as I attend 10 IPTs? Or does it need to be 10 IPTs + 1 separate IPPT attempt?

Thanks in advance!

Qualifies.

If you managed to even just pass for 1st/2nd IPT-IPPT, automatically count as cleared for the window.

Even if failed 2nd IPT-IPPT still count as fulfilling your window already nowadays.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.