[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Frostend? But is that bis for his infantry form. Will it be useful for horse form as well? So as a horse he still thrive on skl more than hp?

Sword is always good for horse since its the wep with the highest atk that they can use. Since he do not have smash or thousand hooves that lowers mobility and disables guard, frostend is a good alternative.

Ver 2 Langrisser mobile he will have a new soldier type that is a strong rival to angels, making him really perform like a leon clone.

t016c2d566baa7dfaa5.png

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sword is always good for horse since its the wep with the highest atk that they can use. Since he do not have smash or thousand hooves that lowers mobility and disables guard, frostend is a good alternative.

Ver 2 Langrisser mobile he will have a new soldier type that is a strong rival to angels, making him really perform like a leon clone.

t016c2d566baa7dfaa5.png

This soldier does look cool. But probably still damn long for sea. Haha

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I managed to roll for lanford

Is he any good?

Wah. Another lanford owner. No one managed to roll Listell ah?

He is a member of my run-and-gun team to complete random world event fast, as well as Leon's partner for high lvl aniki nimes.

Almost a Leon clone,
minus great stat growth (landford's stats is still high, but leon is higher),
minus moving dmg buff (javelin still offers moving dmg buff though),
minus move again after attacking (although javelin also has the same effect) and
minus premium soldier type like angels and bats.

Great and easy char to build (for horseman path).

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. Another lanford owner. No one managed to roll Listell ah?

He is a member of my run-and-gun team to complete random world event fast, as well as Leon's partner for high lvl aniki nimes.

Almost a Leon clone,
minus great stat growth (landford's stats is still high, but leon is higher),
minus moving dmg buff (javelin still offers moving dmg buff though),
minus move again after attacking (although javelin also has the same effect) and
minus premium soldier type like angels and bats.

Great and easy char to build (for horseman path).

Lol okay sounds like quite a good pairing w leon

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol okay sounds like quite a good pairing w leon

I will advise all of u guys who got lanford to stop pulling on this banner.

Save up for landius next mth. He is very very impt for unlocking bonds for many chars.

Once you have landius, Listell is a sure get in the couples banner.

Do the following:

1) Save up 50 landius shards from his bond gates. Do not upgrade his star. Of course, if you decide to focus on him to upgrade his star, u can, but always keep 50 of his shards on hand.

2) When the couples banner is released, pull on it.
Results:
a) If u get listell, congrats.
b) If u get landius again, trade the 50 shards u get from the banner for listell.
c) If u get an off-banner ssr, use the 50 landius shards u saved up and trade for listell.
(Note: u can only trade shards for listell only if u pull an ssr during the banner event).

So, no matter what result u pull on the couples banner, once u get landius next mth, listell is guaranteed. So no need to pull her right now.

For those lucky people who pulled listell in the current banner, even better. Next mth don't need to pull for landius. Using the same method, landius is also guaranteed for them.

xfool99

Reaction score
The game seems to have several good SSR cavs and infantry/tanks, are there any pure SSR archer like Narm?

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will advise all of u guys who got lanford to stop pulling on this banner.

Save up for landius next mth. He is very very impt for unlocking bonds for many chars.

Once you have landius, Listell is a sure get in the couples banner.

Do the following:

1) Save up 50 landius shards from his bond gates. Do not upgrade his star. Of course, if you decide to focus on him to upgrade his star, u can, but always keep 50 of his shards on hand.

2) When the couples banner is released, pull on it.
Results:
a) If u get listell, congrats.
b) If u get landius again, trade the 50 shards u get from the banner for listell.
c) If u get an off-banner ssr, use the 50 landius shards u saved up and trade for listell.
(Note: u can only trade shards for listell only if u pull an ssr during the banner event).

So, no matter what result u pull on the couples banner, once u get landius next mth, listell is guaranteed. So no need to pull her right now.

For those lucky people who pulled listell in the current banner, even better. Next mth don't need to pull for landius. Using the same method, landius is also guaranteed for them.

Is listel that good? Or she is just for pvp? I am less of a pvp player.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
The game seems to have several good SSR cavs and infantry/tanks, are there any pure SSR archer like Narm?

Narm is the best pure archer in the game.
For SSR, only Luna mounted archer.

There are no archer that rivals them.... until the release of alustriel (which gl is just getting soon)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Is listel that good? Or she is just for pvp? I am less of a pvp player.

Which is why I advise not to hard pull for listell. She is 90% pvp, 10% pve.

Pve wise, other than certain timeless trial and guild battles, she is quite cumbersome to use.

Talent:
She has the same talent as bozel (converts mdef to int) at the start of battle.
She also eliminates all type-weakness of her soldiers. ie, she can use bats and her bats are not weak against archers.
She also debuffs enemies, making heals damage them instead, for 1 turn.

Soldiers:
She has zero ranged soldiers for her final classes and no unlockable ranged soldiers. So effectively, she is an magic-based melee attacker, if u ever use her to directly attack. This results her doing poor damage if your soldier lvl is low, since her damage mainly comes from soldiers.

Skills:
She does have a direct ranged magic attack, which no one use. Since her soldiers are all melee, the soldiers do not attack with her when she use this skill.

She do have a magic cover skill, which is quite useless and is a waste of slot. Ledin and Juggler are better magic cover tanks.

Most of her skills are magic debuffing skills. Her most useful damage skill is bloody dance. However, it is this skill that converts her build to hp-based, making all the rest of her talent and skills wasted.

Currently, only hp-based listell is viable both in pvp and pve, centralising the use of bloody dance.

So, if u ask me if she is worth the pull for a pve player, I will say no. Get landius first. Since she is a guaranteed yield after u get landius at the couples banner, pull for her then for another helper in guild battle or for collection.

Addon:
Currently this is how I used Listell in pve.

1) Guild battles: Dark enhanced towers. She is quite tanky, and enemies spawn near to each other for each wave. I can anticipate where the wave spawns, place listell there and do bloody dance, heavily damaging or even eliminating most of the enemies instantly when they spawn.

2) Timeless trial: boss wave. Since during the boss wave, enemies also start near to each other. I'll wait for them to group together, move listell (using liana's again to move again if needed) to range and use bloody dance. Since her damage is fixed damage, it deals heavy damage even if enemies are faction buffed.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually, this banner's main pull is Listell for pvp players.

Lanford is an optional char. For players who already have Leon, Lanford will not be their main calvary unit. His infantry build is the only infantry for strategic master. But even then, he is more of a glass cannon infantry that deals great dmg, but also die quite easily. (which is why his infantry build is also mainly used for pvp)

In my opinion, he is ranked 3rd in calvary, after Leon and Matthew horseman built, due to his limited soldier type. He is also good for strategic master buff if you don't have altemuller, though altemuller's buff is far more useful.

Generally he is good, but overshadowed by earlier chars. An optional 2nd Leon(nearly).

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently using him as a horse javelin and run. Trying to build up his attack. However I realise he doesn't have a gate of fate?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Currently using him as a horse javelin and run. Trying to build up his attack. However I realise he doesn't have a gate of fate?

Both listell's and lanford's gates will be released later. If I remember correctly, its around 1 mth.

Don't build him up first, until he has his gate.

Yep. Just checked. Listell and Lanford will only get their gates during Landius and Rachel's banner. Lol.

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
just solo-ed thunder dragon L55 and got 2 SSR equips for the first time :D

Last edited:

Shast155

Reaction score
I must say that after reading through the thread, the best tip is to train pinky. I was skeptical at first and didn't thought it was worth to do so as I was fully focused on a princess team.

But ever since I got to lvl 52 and was having such a hard time clearing PVE, I started training and adding pinky to my team and everything became much easier. I'm officially a pinky fan now. Pinky wan sui!

xfool99

Reaction score
I must say that after reading through the thread, the best tip is to train pinky. I was skeptical at first and didn't thought it was worth to do so as I was fully focused on a princess team.

But ever since I got to lvl 52 and was having such a hard time clearing PVE, I started training and adding pinky to my team and everything became much easier. I'm officially a pinky fan now. Pinky wan sui!

I still use Liana over her for better heals and the act again, she is kinda situational unless you dun have Liana or Tiaris for the heals.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pinky Wan Sui! You must use sky archer troops for pinky so that she can fly. Then she become more wan sui! :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I still use Liana over her for better heals and the act again, she is kinda situational unless you dun have Liana or Tiaris for the heals.

Yeah. I don't really use pinky as a replacement for my main healer. She is usually used as a 2nd healer where debuffs are necessary. Her spot is taken by another dps or even sophia when I feel debuffs are not so needed.

Overall I have 5 healers on hand and I field them depending on situations. These 5 are the most useful and necessary, and all other healers can be chucked aside.

My healing 5:
Liana, tiaris, pinky, Sophia and klose.

It won't be long for u guys to get klose. She is a free SR healer. She is the top tier pvp healer and is preferred over the ssr healers in many setups.

Trails of sky event will come to u guys in 2 mths time (in December), after landius/rachel.

ga6IYaG_d.jpg

SxG98TO_d.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.