Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

trekker27

Reaction score
Yes, I was on CIS Combo 3. Contract ended on 16 Oct. Submitted my recontract request through the link on 13th. Received new contract on 16th, but effective 19th. So no penalty, but likely to have pro-rate for those two days on combo 3.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went from Circles(M1) to Singtel down at a shop, got the SIM on the spot and was notified that the porting was going to happen after midnight on the same day :s13:

Guess I'll try giving them a call tomorrow.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For online application, the activation date is couple of weeks after receiving SIM card. Just can them to activate today, porting happens in the night as usual.

Used their new visual menu online and chatted with their CSO, the activation date is system generated so the CSO offered to escalate the activation process, will wait and see.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my Singtel SIM today (port from M1), however I realised the activation date set by Singtel to be at the end of October.

Has anyone managed to call in to activate it earlier?

mine activation date is 26th Oct

but i got my sim card few days ago...called in to activate it. (that 6220 1011 not 1688)

the porting is quite fast tho. i ported from m1 too.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine activation date is 26th Oct

but i got my sim card few days ago...called in to activate it. (that 6220 1011 not 1688)

the porting is quite fast tho. i ported from m1 too.

How long did it take you?

coldcoffee

Reaction score
Is the Singtel Sim Only contract plan (20GB) Better than combo 6 if I sell the phone? Did the math on my side, still seems cheaper. Any downsides of taking the sim only contract?

TheV

Reaction score
Any idea if this has unlimited incoming calls? I often do long incoming conference calls

TheV

Reaction score
Yes agreed but usually if there’s unlimited incoming calls, it will be advertised accordingly. I’m suspecting this contract doesn’t have unlimited incoming calls

I think every postpaid plan except circles Life does unlimited incoming calls

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what is the delay time for the data tracking at m1 apps? I try to trace it before, but sometime can be few hours sometime few minutes.

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
Any idea if this has unlimited incoming calls? I often do long incoming conference calls

This Singtel SIM only plan has free incoming calls.

Saw this in my service agreement:

New Mobile Plan: SIM Only Starter Pack (Free Incoming Calls, 3GB Local Data, Singtel WiFi) 12 mth.

Note that the base plan is actually 3GB plan. The data and talk time are free add-ons for 12 months.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Signed up for vivobee $1, 1 year plan. $2 sign up fee

31uVKcx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.