Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
next one out of the academy. Teden Mengi. Google him

Last edited:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
McT is adding goal threats into his game. I really think he can develop into a box to box player. Playing him at DM kind of limits him imo

I follow the United reserves or the U23s time to time but honestly i have never heard of a Brandon Williams in it. Guess i’m not following hard enough :s13:

There is another youth leftback called Borthwick Jackson dunno go where liao now. Then another one in the Scottish league at Hearts on loan i think, i also cannot recall the name liao

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone noticed Martial's stunned reaction.

He was like ‘WTF you just did there’ :s13:

Rashford is only 21. I simply don’t understand the criticisms. Leave the boy alone and let him develop. He has the right mentality, he will get it right. Not even Wayne Rooney was a consistent and complete player at that age

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
McT is adding goal threats into his game. I really think he can develop into a box to box player. Playing him at DM kind of limits him imo

I follow the United reserves or the U23s time to time but honestly i have never heard of a Brandon Williams in it. Guess i’m not following hard enough :s13:

There is another youth leftback called Borthwick Jackson dunno go where liao now. Then another one in the Scottish league at Hearts on loan i think, i also cannot recall the name liao

Recently been watching more reserve and ladies team highlights than the first team. But I still cant track whos in which team, u23 or u18. Ramazani also looks exciting.

William's was captain in our youth team.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah nice goal. when was our last freekick goal?

guess i'll just take whatever positive results that come. a win is a win.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
young can be replaced by williams. this kid is good but need more experience.

sandro tonali is a good midfielder with technical skills who can compliment mctominay. got rumour we going for him.

we can ease him into the first team lah ..... when shaw is back.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Mitchell is abit overage already tbf. if he doesn't blossom soon and enough in the bpl, he might not have a chance at this level. not just at man Utd. I mean the league as a whole.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EJSS2oW.png

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
CR. no doubt about that. probably the first guy that invented such fks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.