B&O Beoplay E8

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got my pair of E8 V2 too after comparing it with galaxy buds. prefer the sound of B&o to go my N10+...at max volume still seems a tag soft to me...any way to boost the overall vol??:s13:

I'm also using it with my Note10+ but what I hate about android BT is skips are quite frequent.

At max still soft?? I place mine at 3/4 to max and is already very loud. Are you using the B&O app? If you are, turn off the ambient sound and you're good to go.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
E8 value dropped so much? Wanna sell my E8 and in carousel got a offer for $130 for mine. Damn shocked at such lowballs.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
E8 not many users locally I think? See many with all other brands and types of earbuds but very rarely do I find someone whos also using E8 like I am

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree that's why I bought the APP when I have the E8. The airpod 1 and 2 I didn't like the fit in the ear. Always need an iem to stay secure in mine.

My take for AirPods is to use specifically for iPhones, the compatibility is second to none.

I was an E8 user but too seldom used.
E8 not many users locally I think? See many with all other brands and types of earbuds but very rarely do I find someone whos also using E8 like I am

cancerguy84

Reaction score
I agree that's why I bought the APP when I have the E8. The airpod 1 and 2 I didn't like the fit in the ear. Always need an iem to stay secure in mine.

I was an E8 user but too seldom used.

How's the APP compared to the E8? I've been using the E8 for quite a while...I like the in ear comfort and active noise cancellation of the E8.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The E8 for me is too small for my hands. Love the sound and the charging case it comes with. Just that I always have problem taking the E8 out of the case and also my cars.

Interested? Wanna buy mine? :s12:
How's the APP compared to the E8? I've been using the E8 for quite a while...I like the in ear comfort and active noise cancellation of the E8.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Typically regular earbuds which do not have any form of isolation, the fit is not as good but convenient to put on.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For your info, the E8 does not have ANC. The E8 toggles between transparency mode (ambient) and your music mode but you can adjust how much transparency to your music or can block it 100%.

In this mode when you listen to your music and toggle to full ambient (without music playing), it's similar to AirPods Pro's ANC in the 'off' mode. But when you select to enable ANC and toggle between transparency and ANC, the ANC will further filter out that remaining ambient noise. But ANC does not 100% filter out all ambient noise so you will still hear a bit it, but lesser than when you plug it the E8 without playing any music.

Sound wise the E8 is still better overall and more detailed, though the AirPods Pro is still not too far away.

cancerguy84

Reaction score
Oops...thanks for pointing out the mistake. Yeah, I like the sound of the e8 and since the APP isn't comparable, I'll probably skip it for now.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oops...thanks for pointing out the mistake. Yeah, I like the sound of the e8 and since the APP isn't comparable, I'll probably skip it for now.

The price difference is also quite large. The E8 sounds more pro while AirPods Pro is more mainstream. But I still love the AirPods Pro for the ANC and unsurpassed compatibility for the iPhone, which I use it as my music player too.

cancerguy84

Reaction score
The price difference is also quite large. The E8 sounds more pro while AirPods Pro is more mainstream. But I still love the AirPods Pro for the ANC and unsurpassed compatibility for the iPhone, which I use it as my music player too.

Hmm..the E8 used to be close to S$380+ range (although a recent check on stereo shows it to be retailing for S$249). I thought the E8 pairs pretty well with the iPhone though.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

spvnnn

Reaction score
Anybody faced the problem before of your charging case not being able to be charged? I haven't used my E8s in quite awhile then now when I try to charge the case there's no lights and the earbuds don't get charged too D:

Plugged them in for quite awhile, like an hour. Still nothing. How ah?

unfinished07

Master Member
Reaction score
The E8 is selling for $230+ at departure hall of Changi Airport.
Just sharing info if anyone is interested.

chanbri

Reaction score
The E8 motion seems different from the version 1. They have these thin rubber band wrapped around the headset. I guess it’s supposed to add more grip. I find it more slippery now though. Charging it now. Will feedback later. FedEx just delivered it a while ago so need to charge it first.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.