[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I see many people mainly use landius as their tank in other servers. Like quite op :o

Yeah.

Arena defense will be flooded with teams like these:

XSBtc5f_d.jpg

A real pain to beat.
(Before klose is released, Liana will be in that spot. Sometimes people put Rachel in bozel's spot for firepower and heal spams)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
So the hype for Yulia starts in gl weeks before her release.

I gonna showhand in this banner too. (And give up on yu yu banners... may try a little bit for hiei)

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lol guys any tips to survive macho blast? Keeping gettjng rekt

HP since it ignores def? :o

If not, then speed and not to cluster f... He will use macho blast from second turn once you cross a certain point in the map... He will prioritize clustered troops or the closest one if he can't hit 2 together.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol guys any tips to survive macho blast? Keeping gettjng rekt

U can also use the most OP skill (teleport) in the game to teleport 2 of your most powerful dps to him and kill him asap, then turn back to deal with mobs.

Use tiaris miracle buff/atk blessing, liana's prayer before teleporting, or simply have almeda to heal from distance for survival.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can also use the most OP skill (teleport) in the game to teleport 2 of your most powerful dps to him and kill him asap, then turn back to deal with mobs.

Use tiaris miracle buff/atk blessing, liana's prayer before teleporting, or simply have almeda to heal from distance for survival.

Wah nice!!

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Teleport a bit hard for 65 bah.... If the 2 most powerful dps can kill him and survive... Think not much issue clearing the stage in the first place... :s13:

My issue then was 2 teleport, 2 dps, 1 healer... 1 dps die together with boss... Everyone else wiped by minions... :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Teleport a bit hard for 65 bah.... If the 2 most powerful dps can kill him and survive... Think not much issue clearing the stage in the first place... :s13:

My issue then was 2 teleport, 2 dps, 1 healer... 1 dps die together with boss... Everyone else wiped by minions... :o

65 cannot. Cos' 65 has one more mob that is not present in the lower aniki lvls that is placed very near to the boss.

65 anikis are strictly power check. No other way.

I am assuming he is talking about other lower aniki lvls that don't have that extra one mob, that has room to maneuver without the dps dying.

I think those that have difficulty with aniki is not about unable to kill aniki with 2 dps. Its about having to deal with mobs on the way while the aniki buffs and blast macho blast while they are making their way to him.

That's why the teleport way exist to cheese the aniki so that he is taken out of the problem for aniki lvls 60 and below. Too bad the devs has something up to their sleeves at lvl 65 to put an extra mob near him to end the teleport cheesing way.

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just managed to pull bozel somehow...did not get to farm him the last time.

Seems like hes quite a good debuffer

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Just managed to pull bozel somehow...did not get to farm him the last time.

Seems like hes quite a good debuffer

Yeah. He is good. Most people's first 6* ssr since his event ran twice to get his shards.

His event is coming to u guys again in few mths time.

This mth - Landius/Rachel
Next mth - Trails in the sky event
After that is the bozel event rerun (with more rewards than previously)

alexsu

Reaction score
Finally gotten Tiaris, one day before the banner ends. Time to build her up.

On a casual note, she is really skinny 😆

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw people, stock up as much rainbow keys as possible. Its another bottleneck in this game. You can never have enough of those.

Try to spend 300 stamina in secret realm everyday and clear all random map events that drop them. Do the joint battles that drop those as well. Clear up to A+ in timeless trial as well every week for 10 keys.

Imminent release of Yulia in 2 weeks and I realised I've over spent them and left only 5 keys. Lol.

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah. He is good. Most people's first 6* ssr since his event ran twice to get his shards.

His event is coming to u guys again in few mths time.

This mth - Landius/Rachel
Next mth - Trails in the sky event
After that is the bozel event rerun (with more rewards than previously)

Landius/Rachel is an important event?
But its not focus banner, it can be a TC sink without getting anything. Is it as important as saving to pull for liana? yup, i don't have liana zzz

I got shelfaniel after pulling like 12x10, which is just ridiculous given its a focus banner. thats like less than 1% success. pui!

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Landius/Rachel is an important event?
But its not focus banner, it can be a TC sink without getting anything. Is it as important as saving to pull for liana? yup, i don't have liana zzz

I got shelfaniel after pulling like 12x10, which is just ridiculous given its a focus banner. thats like less than 1% success. pui!

Ouch...
Rumoured this game has a pity system at 100 pulls which guarantees an SSR at the 100th pull. Looks like its just rumours......

Landius/Rachel banner transform what it was like in pvp. U will be seeing a different arena very soon. They are also good in pve. Landius is important if you had pulled any of the ssr in the previous Listell/Ranford banners as he is required to unlock their bond powers.

Its good to get one now, since it helps in future focus banners later. There will be one that feature rachel, tiaris and liana, so its easier to get liana on that banner when u have rachel.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
2019 Nov still worth playing as a beginner?

You can still start well right now. The only 2 important things u missed are the 2 free SSRs, bozel and gerold/layla.

Bozel event will be re-running soon, so u can get him then. Gerold/layla is a total junk ssr that no one uses and its a waste of resources to even lvl him, so you won't miss it.

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Ouch...
Rumoured this game has a pity system at 100 pulls which guarantees an SSR at the 100th pull. Looks like its just rumours......

Landius/Rachel banner transform what it was like in pvp. U will be seeing a different arena very soon. They are also good in pve. Landius is important if you had pulled any of the ssr in the previous Listell/Ranford banners as he is required to unlock their bond powers.

Its good to get one now, since it helps in future focus banners later. There will be one that feature rachel, tiaris and liana, so its easier to get liana on that banner when u have rachel.

Looks like I got to spend more $ 🤦*♂️ I have listell and I have seen it in pvp. Absolutely rekted by it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.