Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello for mi 9t pro its alrdy comes with global rom right? Since china version shld be called k20 pro ? Tt means Google map nfc all these can be use n I need not flash to global rom? Planning to buy mi 9t pro for my mum to replace her old phone n I'm not too familiar with flashing rom

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello for mi 9t pro its alrdy comes with global rom right? Since china version shld be called k20 pro ? Tt means Google map nfc all these can be use n I need not flash to global rom? Planning to buy mi 9t pro for my mum to replace her old phone n I'm not too familiar with flashing rom

Both can use google apps no need to flash

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score

yes 10 char

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score

Essentially the two are almost the same. I can use all the apps on my k20 pro.

limz777

Reaction score
those that manual update k20 pro cn rom , did you received the ota as well just wondering ?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those that manual update k20 pro cn rom , did you received the ota as well just wondering ?
Once u manually update u wun receive the OTA of the same version ROM.. I got provide link for China k20pro.. Go search for it.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get a good full coverage tempered glass for the phone? I have tried 3 diff glass but none of them can provide a good coverage without any air gap. It's like the 2.5D curve on the sides are so curved that even the side of my full coverage tempered glass has air gap. Couldn't find any UV LOCA glass as well.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

Q10spy

Reaction score
Anyone managed to get a good full coverage tempered glass for the phone? I have tried 3 diff glass but none of them can provide a good coverage without any air gap. It's like the 2.5D curve on the sides are so curved that even the side of my full coverage tempered glass has air gap. Couldn't find any UV LOCA glass as well.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

Have u tried monqiqi from taobao?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have u tried monqiqi from taobao?
Nope have not tried monqiqi. I bought from 闪魔 ,古尚 and 广畅. Can't seem to find monqiqi tempered glass for K20. Only saw some USB charging cables.

On a side note, that profile pic look very familiar :s13:

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought from shoppee nikin with black border was very good but no apparatus to help you align when 1st applying so take note

Nope have not tried monqiqi. I bought from 闪魔 ,古尚 and 广畅. Can't seem to find monqiqi tempered glass for K20. Only saw some USB charging cables.

On a side note, that profile pic look very familiar :s13:

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
If you are ok to side load gms and play store yourself and not use many types of credit card for gpay. It’s an excellent choice!

Good pricing I think vendors are clearing stock for next year jan mi10

So can pick up le

Is $494 a good pricing for K20 Pro, 8GB+256GB?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.