Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrixtur

Master Member
Reaction score
errr the 2 plans target very diff customers wor... myrepublic one good for ppl who don't use much data but make alot of phone calls... circles.life good for ppl who use alot of data but hardly make calls...

get both if u need alot of data and phone calls... :D

regards,
wacky

Thanks for your advice wacky. Now to find a scapegoat number to port :s13:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
On faq for circle life, it said the following. Is it a must to do the transfer of number using their app instead of website to get the cashback?

This cashback will be added to your monthly bills as a $10 bill credit over 12 months. Cashback cannot be claimed upfront.
Eligibility: This cashback is available for customers of the $28 /mo Base Plan, applicable for both new signups and existing customers who successfully transferred their number (via Circles.Life app) during the promotion period.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
I signed up for the Circles Life promo ($7) but I couldn't see "Red ONE" in the list of telcos I'm trying to port from. I just selected Starhub instead...hope it works...fingers crossed :p

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
u all port here and there.. the card they give new one isit?

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually with tpg as a supplementary card (with a dual SIM phone) no need port here and there for a dollar =:p

goblinn

Reaction score
eh if i today get circles life hor the $7 then 1 yr ltr i change to another telco, then when circles life got promo again so i change to circles life still considered new customer?

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh if i today get circles life hor the $7 then 1 yr ltr i change to another telco, then when circles life got promo again so i change to circles life still considered new customer?

You never see wacky? :s13: :s22: betrayer benefit the most.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Switched to Circles.Life.

Never try to pay such low monthly subscription before, so no matter good or bad at least must try once. Haha.

yuanzhe

Reaction score
The 100 min given for Circle Life includes both outgoing and incoming calls? Can top up if insufficient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.