[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the story so far with numerous question marks bubbles yet to be burst. I find the "Delivery" concept not quite like what we have seen before. So original but gameplay has to be enjoyable. We shall see......

One thing to note: the trophies keep popping, like everything also get trophy sia. Hahah.

you guys are the few that do enjoy ds. majority doesn't like the repetitive delivery concept.

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
Guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask.

I had gotten the digital version of Romancing SaGa 3 from the SG PS store. The description clearly states that it's Eng/Chi/Jap version, which is to say these languages are supported right?

However, the default language is japanese and there's no in-game options to change the language either. I even played around and change my PS4 system language setting, can't work too.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you guys are the few that do enjoy ds. majority doesn't like the repetitive delivery concept.

this is the 1st time I'm so reluctant to collect pre ordered game.

later after work I'm going down to collect the special edition of death stranding.

mliolukiye

Reaction score

later after work I'm going down to collect the special edition of death stranding.

Haha. Embrace it with an open mind - zero expectation. Maybe you will like it!

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

po liao then just play. if not nice still can sell since its not digital.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sony should follow steam practice allow gamers to refund for digital games played not more than 2 hours.

2 hours is enough time whether you like a game or not.

at least refund the money into the psn wallet.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony should follow steam practice allow gamers to refund for digital games played not more than 2 hours.

this will be good. at least we can avoid games like fallout 76 if we buy digital.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score

Start a petition ask them implement this feature!

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have read all the recent impressions of death stranding here. Any further reviews? Haha, especially for working people with not much long stretches of time to play, worried that too much time sink needed to get 'hooked'.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Have read all the recent impressions of death stranding here. Any further reviews? Haha, especially for working people with not much long stretches of time to play, worried that too much time sink needed to get 'hooked'.

my friend bought the copy at 12pm, sold back to the shop at 7pm. :s22::s22:

Elysium87

Reaction score
DS is a game that either u like or won't like, like monster hunter world and etc. overcooked this kind of game, almost everyone will like it. so only u yrself must try to know whether u like it or not.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

good idea. my red dead redemption 2 havent reach 2 hours yet :s13:

mliolukiye

Reaction score

I think you may get put off by the long cutscenes and slow start since you don't have long stretches of time.

Do you like the idea of being a Delivery Man who may be haunted by "beings" or chased by "people", hindered by "various terrains" and thinking of how to get past them, have to take care of your gear being affected by the "weather" and also your physical being and maybe even more (which I haven't seen yet) in order to ensure your delivery is completed with the items in the best condition possible?

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do get a little of the MGSV vibe.

Yeah I do get that too. Alot of the cutscenes (weapons/items loadouts and going back to the private bunk) are repetitive. Also, the codec lol. Though the codec in DS is lame and the conversations are one-sided.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I've forced myself to play DS even though I wasn't liking it in the early hours of playing. After putting on a few more hours, I think the game is decent. I still don't know what the overall story is about and it is still too fragmented to me. Once I got access to weapons, vehicles and suit extensions, the game got much more interesting since I feel like I am in control of my environment.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
So I've forced myself to play DS even though I wasn't liking it in the early hours of playing. After putting on a few more hours, I think the game is decent. I still don't know what the overall story is about and it is still too fragmented to me. Once I got access to weapons, vehicles and suit extensions, the game got much more interesting since I feel like I am in control of my environment.

Do you find the font size a little small? And I do find the menus a little hard to navigate at times. Maybe it just needs getting used to?

shin7829

Reaction score
I think you may get put off by the long cutscenes and slow start since you don't have long stretches of time.

Do you like the idea of being a Delivery Man who may be haunted by "beings" or chased by "people", hindered by "various terrains" and thinking of how to get past them, have to take care of your gear being affected by the "weather" and also your physical being and maybe even more (which I haven't seen yet) in order to ensure your delivery is completed with the items in the best condition possible?

This itself sound very dumb for me. Lol
Skipping it till it rot until a free game then maybe i will download and try. There are always better games outside

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.