548 units
2BR to 5BR PH
Target Application Date: Feb

xH9Z9ET.jpg

Last edited:

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Hospital, hear sirens everyday, very conducive for rest.

Surrounding 3 ECs were all sold around or below $800 psf. Selling you at $1k psf will make you feel very atas and premium around the area. Gives tons of bragging rights on the most expensive EC around the area.

Huat ah!

light84

Reaction score
I got a friend staying there. Everyday hear sirens.

Hospital does fire drill test periodically and got fire alarm sounding.

And got ventilation noises coming from hospital.

Better choose stacks facing north towards TPE side

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score

Surrounding 3 ECs were all sold around or below $800 psf. Selling you at $1k psf will make you feel very atas and premium around the area. Gives tons of bragging rights on the most expensive EC around the area.

Huat ah!

yeah why. u call me?

ah huat is here.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Huat ah!

My estimate to be around $950 psf.

dontscoldme

Reaction score

Huat ah!

the siren is on the other side. need to get inward facing units though. face outside sure got traffic sound

Reaction score
Thanks. Typical estimates by property agents from sumang walk sales talk is at least $1.1k psf.

I'm aiming at a not as good location in Fernvale Lane EC though.

Price higher draws even more crowd to buy to show off
Price at $800 no one dares to buy de

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
This is a prime area in sengkang. 200 to 300 metres away from this EC, they are building a neighbourhood centre with hawker centre and retail shops. Currently 2 x supermarket, 2 x coffeeshops with lotsa amenities in that area. Near swimming pool and park as well.

I initially wanted to wait and consider OLA ec as my next home..I am currently staying at a hdb block in that same area and now need a bigger home so cant wait, opt for a 5 room hdb instead

iceraider

Reaction score
Get the stack facing treasure crest or face pool best option. But e traffic ard the area no good. Morning n evening jam..

I got a friend staying there. Everyday hear sirens.

Hospital does fire drill test periodically and got fire alarm sounding.

And got ventilation noises coming from hospital.

Better choose stacks facing north towards TPE side

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
This is a prime area in sengkang. 200 to 300 metres away from this EC, they are building a neighbourhood centre with hawker centre and retail shops. Currently 2 x supermarket, 2 x coffeeshops with lotsa amenities in that area. Near swimming pool and park as well.

I initially wanted to wait and consider OLA ec as my next home..I am currently staying at a hdb block in that same area and now need a bigger home so cant wait, opt for a 5 room hdb instead
I already have a 5rm hdb. Thinking if possible to get a larger place.

Father in law giving a large cash gift for next house upfront payment because he believes in property investment.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

Good for retirees and small kids. What about working adults who need to travel? How good is the lrt / distance to sengkang mrt?

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

Father in law giving a large cash gift for next house upfront payment because he believes in property investment.

Nice. Want to purchase a bungalow at serangoon? Sell you cheap, $5.5m only.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

I got Freehold brand new semi-D near AMK ave 5 .. :s13:

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Good for retirees and small kids. What about working adults who need to travel? How good is the lrt / distance to sengkang mrt?
Lrt? Lucky if you can board during peak hours.

Then after that squeeze in the peak hours inside sengkang mrt.

Sounds good.

But it's among my considerations still due to proximity to Nan Chiau Pri

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice. Want to purchase a bungalow at serangoon? Sell you cheap, $5.5m only.
😂

No. I just had a dengue scare. Sudden high fever that couldn't be brought down by paracetamol. And was active in dengue red zone. Luckily it was just a viral fever that came down in 2 days.

Made me seriously consider landed living again. Within a small area of landed housing, over 20 people kenna dengue.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
I got Freehold brand new semi-D near AMK ave 5 .. :s13:

Must be luxus hill? The semi-d i think is $4m? And all the houses look same same. Must as well buy my bungalow? But kidding, we're are not selling yet, holding it for emotional reasons for the time-being. Hopefully more hot money flow into the country and we can sell $10m soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.