Macbook Pro 16 Inch officially released

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got my MacBook Pro 15” i9 1TB Vega 20 like 3 weeks ago. Planning to return and get the $3999 16” model. The performance gain should be at least 20%

I thought return only within 14 days?

stuarticus

Reaction score
Maybe have to wait tomorrow 9am liao

I wrote to Apple SG Press Relations.

They apologised for the confusion as the press release was changed from available today to coming soon. They just said keep an eye out on Apple.com/sg for availability.

ksksksks

Reaction score
You just got the 13 right
Maybe can consider this
Bigger screen for productivity
But if u like portability just stick to 13 :D

With the announcement of this, alot of good bargains in the refurbished section. Haha

ksksksks

Reaction score
:( that’s very bad news
Thanks for letting us know

They apologised for the confusion as the press release was changed from available today to coming soon. They just said keep an eye out on Apple.com/sg for availability.

flydrive

Reaction score

That's annoying - I saw the original press release and have refreshed the store page a few times a day since then expecting them to be available. Looks like we are going to have to wait, although I wouldn't expect it to be longer than a week or two.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You just got the 13 right
Maybe can consider this
Bigger screen for productivity
But if u like portability just stick to 13 :D
Ya I prefer 13 size.

16 too big for me

Anyway I will be getting a refurb set and return my recent purchase. The refurb set has better specs in terms of cpu, ram, ssd, ports etc. FOR THE SAME PRICE!

stuarticus

Reaction score
The base 16-inch model is now available to order on apple.com/sg.

Try to configure a build-to-order model though, delivery goes to 02 Jan 2020, and then the MacBook disappears from your bag.

flydrive

Reaction score
The base 16-inch model is now available to order on apple.com/sg.

Try to configure a build-to-order model though, delivery goes to 02 Jan 2020, and then the MacBook disappears from your bag.

They've changed that already it seems, now any customization AT ALL makes 'shipping unavailable', so it seems right now it's base model only.
Anyone know if they have demo units at the store yet, I know they don't have them in-stock for delivery, but I'd like to see the thing before throwing $4k at it.

stuarticus

Reaction score
They've changed that already it seems, now any customization AT ALL makes 'shipping unavailable', so it seems right now it's base model only.
Anyone know if they have demo units at the store yet, I know they don't have them in-stock for delivery, but I'd like to see the thing before throwing $4k at it.

Even adding Final Cut to the base model makes it unavailable. I assume it’s a problem with the website.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Your bag is empty.

anyways 32GB RAM config: S$4,059.00

sigh.. so expensive. will wait for reviews.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.