moi haben got teh time to drop by suntec today

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah they're expanding fast. Wonder is which rebranded China brand TV :s8:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPS + HDR + certified Netflix and it cost almost the same as xiaomi TV. Making me regret my xiaomi TV purchase lol

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

ilovetoeat

Reaction score
Wow @ this kind of price, 55inch is really insane. Did anyone head down to take a look? Very tempting.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
any bro at teh show saw teh actual unit?
wondering how's the performance

Stallone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG IPS panel, quite epic

599 for 55" is unbeatable

wonder when will the 65" come out

Kenshin79

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
compared to mainstream brands, what are the "some ways" you meant?

ilovetoeat

Reaction score
picture quality not as good... seems to be quite 'laggy' when playing 4k?

Colours seems quite dim as well... not to mention the display set had it's audio having issues (checked with and confirmed by salesperson), even at max volume close to no sound.

creator88

Reaction score
I went down to see the EON TV as well. Price is great, but picture quality looks below-par if you ask me honestly.

They mentioned that it was a LG IPS Panel with HDR, but image colors didn't look very particularly vibrant. Cannot compare with the S$1k+ Samsung or LG TVs.

I think it looked inferior to even the TCL brand TV's they sell at Giant supermarket.

Just my personal opinion. Didn't have too much time to inspect, so do take with pinch of salt

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If its running full android tv OS sure will state and advertise big big as selling point. Never state at all in the spec sheet so can safely assume its running on some other form of smart tv os.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is prism using webos or android?
I think it's some generic OS, if it's Android TV OS then Prism+ will advertise it big big. :o

Prism+ is competing with Xiaomi TV at a similar price range, and now there's global version of Xiaomi TV that comes with Android TV OS too.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A couple of new articles posted on Prism's FB page, talking about the Prism+ TV line

https://geekculture.co/singapores-p...vgNTLr40n1xRSYJveTvRf9RcC7LA8U4HXwd554_E25YFs

https://www.asiaone.com/digital/hom...5JFwyfrnlly029X2t0WERPrXc7bpgyWTp1XRW4LDfSHuw

Funny how Prism is calling them rave "reviews" when there's hardly any reviewing being done and they are clearly nothing more than paid for marketing material. Almost the entire article involves regurgitation of specifications of the 3 models. But at least its confirmed the tv is running on custom OS with some form of app store. Also since its not base on android, so can totally forget about sideloading or installing any android apps.

Also, got people asking on Prism fb page whether these tv are using oled panel? Like seriously $559 55' 4k oled? Maybe made of paper and need to burn then can receive:s22:.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.