Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

weap0nx

Master Member
Reaction score
the price of this seat is madness. :(

But this chair is in a totally different league even from those other premium chairs - think Haworth, Steelcase

I have a second hand Aeron fully loaded which is older than 10 years, the mesh seat and back are still really firm and appear to be indestructible even to cats

All moving parts are also really smooth. I'd buy it again in a heart beat.

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What does fully loaded mean?

But this chair is in a totally different league even from those other premium chairs - think Haworth, Steelcase

I have a second hand Aeron fully loaded which is older than 10 years, the mesh seat and back are still really firm and appear to be indestructible even to cats

All moving parts are also really smooth. I'd buy it again in a heart beat.

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good coupons for it ? 2k...

No coupons but safer as local distro if already spending so much. They do exchange worn down parts foc within the 12 years. Can go down marina showroom and sit on them.

grandorder302

Reaction score
Any recommendations for mesh chair between 200 + 300 with headrest. My room doesn't have aircon so I think mesh is the best option?

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No coupons but safer as local distro if already spending so much. They do exchange worn down parts foc within the 12 years. Can go down marina showroom and sit on them.
Off site warranty?

Sent from A universe Where pink PWNED everything using GAGT

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Off site warranty?

Sent from A universe Where pink PWNED everything using GAGT

Just send them email which parts spoilt.

They will indent from usa and few weeks shipping, go down marina collect and replace yourself loh.

zacky1223

Reaction score
Just bought my Herman miller chair! Totally worth it! Box is huge though.

8D2WFfh.jpg

7zTz52i.jpg

aG7hqqu.jpg

zacky1223

Reaction score
good buy they got some good coupons during 11/11 ... how much u paid in total? i guess fully loaded right
Yes mine fully loaded. After the 111 off 1200 coupon I paid 1927. Initially I had my concerns but I see they very sincere and prompt to my enquiries so ya decided to go with them

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.