The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
actually sorry, can enlighten what's the hype over BB58? I don't get it leh why like so hyped uh? It's just a BB smaller size at 39mm right? What's so special uh? :s11: any experts can give some insights?

Not only smaller but slimmer as well, the normal BB has a height of almost 14mm whereas the BB58 is only 11.9mm which is slimmer than a submariner.

Last edited:

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually sorry, can enlighten what's the hype over BB58? I don't get it leh why like so hyped uh? It's just a BB smaller size at 39mm right? What's so special uh? :s11: any experts can give some insights?

i buy watch is very simple, mostly is just whether the movement is acceptable and whether it is aesthetically pleasing :o i dont really care much about the "heritage" about watches :o

i like the BB58 because of the gold accents and its overall slimmer profile, i like the Seamaster cause very few white dial watches catches my eye and i love the wave design :o

of course if you are more into the heritage and/or technical aspect, online got a lot of such articles liao hehe :D

micgoh

Reaction score

Alot of Tudor watches are thick like rolex's sea dweller.

Blackbay58 is a great choice due to the gold black combo and slim profile. I waited for it and had it . 6months can get already.

However if you prefer unique, white dial. Go for panda. I recently got mine through an exchange. It's more prestigious than omega's offering

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
peepur are buying tudors in order to build up relationship in hopes to buy rolex...dunch nid to follow blindly

Want to get rolex hot model, need to buy 4-5 Tudor before entitled to one. Question is what models besides the GMT, BB58... what other safe models to buy? :o

DiCaprio

Reaction score
Kopi time
7VW3S78.jpg

Sent from Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alot of Tudor watches are thick like rolex's sea dweller.

Blackbay58 is a great choice due to the gold black combo and slim profile. I waited for it and had it . 6months can get already.

However if you prefer unique, white dial. Go for panda. I recently got mine through an exchange. It's more prestigious than omega's offering

jin sat ki panda....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.