[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curious what will be the next shadow legendary for December. I wonder if they will make you jump through the same hoops to get to the encounter. :(
Is the three legendary birds. Next should be shadow zapdos? :s22:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

zensushi

Reaction score
Anything interesting about the Shadow Pokemon? I haven't even gotten round to purifying the 15 required in step 2. :o

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought iPhone 11 , not used to it now become a poor thrower .. my iPhone 7 much easier

I also brought a IPhone 11 and also feel the same thing. Encountered a few times space ball. It like not so sensitive..................... :s8:

My IPhone 6s the best.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody gotten the no pokestop gym or Pokémon appearing on your map? Zzz

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make 3 new friends task gives Nidoqueen or nidoking. Good to stack them up for bonus stardust for December CD.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Earlier on tried to battle Arlo, I never get to see his third mon but first is standard Scyther, then Magnezone. I pumped up my lvl 35 Chandelure to max cp 3268 and quite easily defeated his Scyther, but I used Rhyperior can tahan his fast moves, but charge move it's zap cannon and my Rhyperior KO immediately. :s22:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Earlier on tried to battle Arlo, I never get to see his third mon but first is standard Scyther, then Magnezone. I pumped up my lvl 35 Chandelure to max cp 3268 and quite easily defeated his Scyther, but I used Rhyperior can tahan his fast moves, but charge move it's zap cannon and my Rhyperior KO immediately. :s22:

Trick is still to waste his 2 shields as fast as possible

So your best bet is still rockslide Melmetal vs scyther

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These few days must trade and clear those I stockpile to mirror trade

So far all that got lucky trade didn't turn out that fantastic

Will you keep lucky mons that are 13, 12, 13 ?

Only got 1 100% rhyhorn after 2 days of trading but it's not lucky

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally completed the special task liao.

Bro Starbutt is right......................:s12:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i find boss Giovanni much more easier to defeat as long as you used the below Pokémon lineup.

Level 40 Tyranitar with bite/crunch
Level 40 Swampert with MudShot/Hydro Cannon
Level 40 Machamp with Counter/Dynamic Punch

First fight with Persian using Tyranitar 3/4 way to charge up and then faster switch to Machamp to finish off Persian. Reason to reserve Tyranitar charge to tackle the last Pokémon Articuno for the final blow.

Prefer Tyranitar with crunch for faster charge up and also Swampert with Hyro Canon also charge up fast to help a few hits on the last Pokémon before finished off by Tyranitar.

I find Swampert help a lot in the winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.