Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Z61dhgJl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Ev0d3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My Lalamove account has been banned as I haven't use it for a long time. Now I want to close my account and get back my security deposit of S$75. Can I do it on Saturdays?

suangern

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My Lalamove account has been banned as I haven't use it for a long time. Now I want to close my account and get back my security deposit of S$75. Can I do it on Saturdays?
Call their hotline 66318383 to ask whether they are opened on Saturday

suangern

Reaction score
From SMS....

LALAMOVE> Driver Information Session
Date: 18 Nov 2019 (Mon)
Timings: 11AM, 3PM (Arrive 10mins earlier)
Items to bring:
1. NRIC & Driver Licence
2. Cash/PayNow $25 (Bike) / $75 (Car, Van, Lorry) - Refundable
3. For Van drivers, you need to paste our sticker on your van upon verification (compulsory)

CrimsonTearz

Reaction score
Anyone received their payout from Qourier yet? It seems their no longer responding for more than a month now. I will be making a report soon to both police and TAFEP. Anyone did theirs? Whats the outcome?

suangern

Reaction score
Anyone received their payout from Qourier yet? It seems their no longer responding for more than a month now. I will be making a report soon to both police and TAFEP. Anyone did theirs? Whats the outcome?
Haven't received any payment, they totally MIA... KNN!

shamer

Reaction score

I got paid more than 1 month back liao. Thought everyone already got paid.

CrimsonTearz

Reaction score
It seems Elston is online on whatsapp. After I WhatsApp he seen it but did not reply and went offline. Then I called his number, it was ringing for at least 20 secs n then he rejected. I called again and the line went dead. Seems he switch his mobile off. So I conclude that he has chosen to run away. Let’s see how far he can run.

shamer

Reaction score
It seems Elston is online on whatsapp. After I WhatsApp he seen it but did not reply and went offline. Then I called his number, it was ringing for at least 20 secs n then he rejected. I called again and the line went dead. Seems he switch his mobile off. So I conclude that he has chosen to run away. Let’s see how far he can run.

If really want to run, just change mobile number lor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.