Quest reset, need to do again for team rocket

Posted from PCWX using HD1900

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Quest reset, need to do again for team rocket

Is it a reset or is it a new one for those who have completed the team rocket sequence?

Cos I still have not completed it, and is still at stage 2 where I still need to purify 6 more shadow pokemon.

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it a reset or is it a new one for those who have completed the team rocket sequence?

Cos I still have not completed it, and is still at stage 2 where I still need to purify 6 more shadow pokemon.

It's all over again. Means need to complete 6 quests

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to store a lot of revivals.................:o

Now i only do task to collect more revival.

heng8888

Reaction score

Now I think its a good idea to slowly do it.. Can concurrently clear multiple research tasks since they should all be similar.. Can save alot of duplicate effort.. Think i next year then do.. Keke

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I’m still taking my own sweet time at 3/6. :o

You take your time, the new special task is the same as the former one. You need to do all over again.

If that's the case for those who still have not started yet can stack the current one and the new one together so that can do one shot.

But i presume most of you should be already halfway through.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still at stage 3.... just nice the stage of requiring to defeat 6 grunts.:s13:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You take your time, the new special task is the same as the former one. You need to do all over again.

If that's the case for those who still have not started yet can stack the current one and the new one together so that can do one shot.

Sian. I haven't collect the last 2 reward yet. Not much motivation to complete the quest if it's just to get another low level low iv shadow Zapdos. :s22:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian. I haven't collect the last 2 reward yet. Not much motivation to complete the quest if it's just to get another low level low iv shadow Zapdos. :s22:

My baby account yet to complete the older quest where asked to evolve a DragonAir and i yet to catch a 100% Dratini yet...................:s22:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still at stage 3.... just nice the stage of requiring to defeat 6 grunts.:s13:

Then you go and complete 1 and 2 again and then can stack liao...............:s12:

Saved u a lot of revival and potion.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I’m the same as Starbutt, no motivation to play. For me I’m not so interested in doing Team Rocket stuffs and getting shadow mons, and the rewards they give as just not worth the effort.

Maybe the new special task I might not bother about it unless the rewards are really good. After this 4/6 will be battling the 3 Team Rocket leaders in which I agree with you, need to store lots of revives.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m the same as Starbutt, no motivation to play. For me I’m not so interested in doing Team Rocket stuffs and getting shadow mons, and the rewards they give as just not worth the effort.

Maybe the new special task I might not bother about it unless the rewards are really good. After this 4/6 will be battling the 3 Team Rocket leaders in which I agree with you, need to store lots of revives.

Actually i also taking it easy. Not really hardcore player.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had just caught a 96% Terrakion for my main account................,:s12:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Other special research I play regularly to complete the task asap, but this one really no motivation. =:p

I think more of this kind of research will come later cause will have more and more difficult boss to fight.

So for those who have not started yet can consider starting later.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think more of this kind of research will come later cause will have more and more difficult boss to fight.

So for those who have not started yet can consider starting later.

I agree. Maybe NN will introduce new villains to battle with in the near future.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some players on Reddit seems to report that they are getting shadow Zapdos after completing November quest. Not sure if they will get another quest for December to get a second shadow Zapdos. That means those that never complete the November quest within the same month will have missed the shadow Articuno. :o

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng I started collecting 1k purification shadow mons since completed last Giovanni quest

Saves on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.