Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone did ATF flushing in Johor before? Can share the price & location?
Assume ws did a proper job and didn't screwed up your car..
Carclik. Chek them on FB and the contact is there.

Guys any WS in JB can do car spray whole body Matt colour? Good workmanship and price?

BTS Spray Paint one of the names mentioned earlier. This time of the year gonna be jam packed at their shop. Good luck dude:)

Sammychan

Banned
Reaction score
do u mean sgd1.2k to change all 4 suspension in sg? iirc labor in sg is probably > 200 to change all 4. have u checked with stockist on the cost of all 4 suspension?
Suspension is layman term. Shocks absorber si bo? Gas or oil? Don't forget to check absorber bumper ok? Bushes too ok? Check absorber mounting ok? And stablizer links too. All in if you know will cost you just $800. Go workshop ah...$1.2k you just get 4 absorbers flat..nothing else. Slowly learn ok.

Sammychan

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys, am driving a 2011 hyundai elantra. Previously went to a workshop and check my engine out + ask the technician to help check the suspension as it has been making noises when being compressed (going over a hump), and very stiff feel.

Got quoted a full change of front and back suspension including the arms and stuffs @ 1.2k for OEM version. just wondering if any bros / drivers here has experienced similar events and gotten a change of items in JB?

Thank you!
Buy yourself. Parts will cost you abt $400 to $500. Labour $50 each side. Get all the bushes too...abt $9 each...if u know how to buy online ..$2 each.

xiaosen

Reaction score
Any recommend workshop in jb for installing the part we brought in sg? Thanks in advance.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah but i finding a particular brand of grounding. Sun Auto from Japan.

thats why asking around here

Thanks!
You can try the autobacs opp ikea. They do carry a far bit of jap parts, including blitz air filters

Sent from Samsung CURVED UHD S8 using GAGT

Catboy

Reaction score
Any recommend workshop in jb for installing the part we brought in sg? Thanks in advance.

What are the parts you are replacing? Can let u know the labor charges I paid in JB if I did it before. Had bought quite a lot from stockist in sg, and replaced them in JB

xiaosen

Reaction score
What are the parts you are replacing? Can let u know the labor charges I paid in JB if I did it before. Had bought quite a lot from stockist in sg, and replaced them in JB
Ignition coil
Engine mounting
Shock absorber

Catboy

Reaction score
Ignition coil
Engine mounting
Shock absorber

I diy for ignition coil so dunno how much. Labour to replace 4 engine mounts about RM $100 to $120.
Labour to replace all 4 shock absorbers, mounting, stablizer links, bushing & damper about RM $150 to $200. The dust cover & big spring seldom need replacement but u can swap the left n right spring.

Usu I go around jalan dedap, rosmerah, seroja area near Giant Plentong. Find a workshop that quote you around that price can go for it. Avoid workshop too near the custom, usu very ex..

Last edited:

xiaosen

Reaction score
I diy for ignition coil so dunno how much. Labour to replace 4 engine mounts about RM $100 to $120.
Labour to replace all 4 shock absorbers, mounting, stablizer links, bushing & damper about RM $150 to $200. The dust cover & big spring seldom need replacement but u can swap the left n right spring.

Usu I go around jalan dedap, rosmerah, seroja area near Giant Plentong. Find a workshop that quote you around that price can go for it. Avoid workshop too near the custom, usu very ex..

thanks i will try it, :):)

Catboy

Reaction score
thanks i will try it, :):)

Change your engine oil at the same time lah. Drain & replace is RM $15, buy your own from supermarket about SGD$30 or less during offer. I kanna few WS quoted me $50 to drain & replace...just walk away

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.