AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xtzJOZkl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

CrimsonTearz

Reaction score
Anyone received their payout from Qourier yet? It seems their no longer responding for more than a month now. I will be making a report soon to both police and TAFEP. Anyone did theirs? Whats the outcome?

Those haven’t receive payment from Qourier, just go online to State Courts and fill up the form for legal action. If you need help with the link, just PM me. Oh yes, and don’t forget to make a police report before that as well.

Last edited:

suangern

Reaction score
Yojee change name to sendyojee?? :s13:

We're looking for delivery personnel, whether in your own vehicle or bicycle, or even on foot!

CLICK HERE TO DELIVER WITH SENDYOJEE

Take back control of your time.

Be independent and enjoy flexibility when you deliver with SendYojee. Take control over your schedule and have more time for the things that matter most.

Deliver with SendYojee by clicking on the link.
Best Regards,

Oliver J. P. Osborne
Head of Customer Success
Facebook
Twitter
Link
YouTube
Copyright © 2019 Yojee, All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Yojee
144 Robinson Road, #15-01
Singapore 068908

shamer

Reaction score
Those haven’t receive payment from Qourier, just go online to State Courts and fill up the form for legal action. If you need help with the link, just PM me. Oh yes, and don’t forget to make a police report before that as well.

They will really bother? Or just say will follow up then nothing liao. You got go to their HQ to see see?

CrimsonTearz

Reaction score
They will really bother? Or just say will follow up then nothing liao. You got go to their HQ to see see?

That’s the problem with our people. Being afraid and hesitant, jumping to conclusion, never even try. Which is why companies are taking advantage. Of course, if 1 or 2 people report who want to bother? If more make a report, definitely, IO will investigate. For me, I know many have waited, some still waiting or won’t even bother to report them.

Therefore, I head directly to court instead. FYI, they don’t need to follow up, straight away they issue letter. U don’t follow their order, u can say GG to ur whole life.

If anyone else not yet made a complaint, do so as there is a time limit to make a report and the company is still LIVE on ACRA. Well it’s up to you lah. Once the time is over or the company is CLOSED, can say bye bye to your payout. You may not want your payout but I want mine.

Last edited:

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Apart from Yojee, uParcel or Grabfood where it is flexible & one picks jobs only upon logging on, anymore similar apps? Anyone?

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have my own car. Want to earn some side income during my spare time, which platform is more recommended?

Thanks.

NukePuke

Reaction score
Pls send me the link. Much appreciated. This company owe me almost $700 for July and August’s jobs. Searched their UEN online and their registered address is at MBFC but I just went there and they have moved out quite some time back according to concierge. U have submitted yours I assume? What’s the progress?

Hellomotto

Reaction score
Looking for drivers with own vehicles (passenger car, van) & trolley.
Delivery slots 2pm -4pm , 8pm -10pm daily excl PH.
Pick up at central west.
Whatsapp 94376469 if interested!

NukePuke

Reaction score
Anyone done yojee and recommend it? Uparcel cust care seem to side cust more. Even when other agent pickup wrong parcel, they don’t follow up. Let u go settle yourself.

Apart from Yojee, uParcel or Grabfood where it is flexible & one picks jobs only upon logging on, anymore similar apps? Anyone?

CrimsonTearz

Reaction score
Pls send me the link. Much appreciated. This company owe me almost $700 for July and August’s jobs. Searched their UEN online and their registered address is at MBFC but I just went there and they have moved out quite some time back according to concierge. U have submitted yours I assume? What’s the progress?

Apparently they have switched their business to IT services and ignoring our payouts. I have submitted mine and court letter appointment was issued to them in which both parties must attend if they did not meet the deadline given by court (note : you need evidences on standby). I also sent an extra copy to their address via registered mail and it was successfully delivered. Also e-mailed Elston Yee and Wong Yongjie with the copy attached and guess what, they replied after months of no replies. Such unprofessional idiotic scums on earth really. I will PM you the link and what you need on hand in case.

Last edited:

hangry

Reaction score
Apparently they have switched their business to IT services and ignoring our payouts. I have submitted mine and court letter appointment was issued to them in which both parties must attend if they did not meet the deadline given by court (note : you need evidences on standby). I also sent an extra copy to their address via registered mail and it was successfully delivered. Also e-mailed Elston Yee and Wong Yongjie with the copy attached and guess what, they replied after months of no replies. Such unprofessional idiotic scums on earth really. I will PM you the link and what you need on hand in case.

What is their IT company name? The quorier website looks the same

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.