SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

thenextseeker

Reaction score
what is the max ippt and ipt session combined u can take while still getting rank pay? Is it 20 sessions for both either ippt or ipt? or can mix and match?

Calander

Reaction score
what is the max ippt and ipt session combined u can take while still getting rank pay? Is it 20 sessions for both either ippt or ipt? or can mix and match?

only max. 3 IPPT is payable (inclu non-ICT IPPT, ICT-IPPT, IPT-IPPT and RT-IPPT combined).

considering NSmen takes and complete 10 IPT that includes 2 IPT-IPPT, he may book a separate non-ICT IPPT to get that additional service pay and maximise it/.

thenextseeker

Reaction score
wow u really very knowledgeable, thx for advice.

if i want to take more than 10 ipt to keep fit, do i still get paid after the 10th? got max? or can take unlimited ipt and keep getting paid?

Calander

Reaction score
wow u really very knowledgeable, thx for advice.

if i want to take more than 10 ipt to keep fit, do i still get paid after the 10th? got max? or can take unlimited ipt and keep getting paid?

IPT wise max payable is 10 sessions (inclu the 2 IPT-IPPT unless you have taken 2 or more non IPT-IPPT)

how to maximise the payable allowance to u, i have already mentioned in the prev post.

in fact all these info can be found in NS portal, or roles as NSmen webpage

power789

Master Member
Reaction score
my ippt got gold, cont take ipt still can get paid rank pay allowance? or once gold they won't pay anymore.

power789

Master Member
Reaction score
all the below within my ippt window:

i book 1 normal ippt and got gold and service pay.

i book another 1st ipt-ippt but never receive service pay.

Subsequent ipt sessions i booked got receive service pay.

is it ns side screw up? by right my ipt-ippt should also be give service pay rite? :s11:

nicolaj

Reaction score
Hi can I ask, if I fail ippt I will need to go for RT right? But what if I will be overseas for a year? What will happen? Anybody know?

KuNiangSheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regretted taking the red band at khatib fcc, other band out Pro, yet red one still doing training till 7.20pm. Can complain?

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dumb questions for the ipt right total 10 session I book all and the 2nd IPPT must be last

But halfway something happen I miss out 1 or 2 ipt session

So my question is if u book my ipt after the 2nd IPPT will it be valid?

Disaresta

Reaction score
Dumb questions for the ipt right total 10 session I book all and the 2nd IPPT must be last

But halfway something happen I miss out 1 or 2 ipt session

So my question is if u book my ipt after the 2nd IPPT will it be valid?

System won't let u book IPT. To remediate this, u need to cancel the 2nd IPT-IPPT, then book the remaining sessions accordingly.

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a question.

Assuming if I have done my 7/20 RT session last week, and my 8th session supposed to be IPPT which example is next week.

If I have already booked the future few RT sessions accordingly, if I missed my IPPT next week, and go for my future RT sessions, will they allow for me to do so? As I am unable to make it for the 8th session which is the IPPT session that I booked. Appreciate any kind feedback and comments thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.