Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no leh..I saw every month the interest rate for Maybank fluctuate and they havent even announce for Jan...

which maybank platform are you referring to ?

ISAVvy, last 4 months 2.1%, jan haven announce obviously.

xfactor

Banned
Reaction score
It is a saving account at 2.1 this month , you can withdraw any time and still get interest. Flexible. Fixed deposit you cannot withdraw while MaxiGain you withdraw more than interest will cause counter to drop. Of course if you says stocks etc has higher interest rates but come with higher risk

Is 这个吗?

6ZacviQ.jpg

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's not even a apple to apple comparison..just like my friend told me dbs is 3.xx%...but so many criteria to fulfill...easy for him becos he got time to do all the stuff and trading and moving funds...

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what kind of system problem sia?
missing $1000, its not forgivable.

They refund me about 2 days later and when I ask for service recovery they say my request failed cos they expedite for me.

Ask them go eat sai la, such horrible service. Opportunity cost for 3 days and 1 days wasted leave to sort their nonsense is unforgivable.

merlot6230

Reaction score
They refund me about 2 days later and when I ask for service recovery they say my request failed cos they expedite for me.

Ask them go eat sai la, such horrible service. Opportunity cost for 3 days and 1 days wasted leave to sort their nonsense is unforgivable.
At least u get back your missing fund and move on. We just a prawn to them, u m sure they will be more happy all maxi gain closed the account to cut their losses.

Eternit

Reaction score
Guys I am withdrawing 72K out of maxigain, 20K will go go DBS multiplier, and other place to park the remaining 52K ? Seems like Bros above recommend isavvy?

kkcheng77

Reaction score
Guys I am withdrawing 72K out of maxigain, 20K will go go DBS multiplier, and other place to park the remaining 52K ? Seems like Bros above recommend isavvy?

Got for Isavvy if you already have and maxed uob one. Otherwise go for uob one as it has higher interest.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Still holding at Citibank for 1.49%...until I find a clearer simpler way to “park“ my money.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There are 3-4 accounts.
Hsbc global Everyday
Uob one
Maybank isavvy
Scb esaver

All are near 2%~

Alternatively opened a stashaway simple account for parking. About 1.5-1.9%.
This one not as safe as above.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.