NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Hello earlgreymilktea!
You are definitely not alone. I also applied in Aug and had my interview in early Oct.. status has changed to shortlisted but have yet to receive an email on medical check up :(
I guess our appointment date may drag tho.. since July batch only got their offer this Dec.. ?
Oh well! Let’s hope for the good news the next few weeks!
Hi there thanks for the reply!

Would like to ask if you are still currently studying or graduated? And if you receive the processing email stating that you would start in Feb if you get in?
But yeah it is such a long wait, I can't even :(

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Hi there! I had my interview in early Oct, status changed to shortlisted and yet to receive medical email. You're definitely not alone. I am only graduating next June so I am not sure if that affects the timeline. But whatever it is, we can only hope for the best!! :) stay positive!
Thanks for the reply!

If you still have 1 sem left in school, I think you will probably join the end June batch! I have already graduated so it's honestly a long wait for me :( But thanks for the update though, let's keep each other updated here!

Mantoyak

Reaction score
Dear All

PE PGDE

Here is my timeline.

25th July 2019- Interview
3rd September 2019- Medical Appt email
9th December 2019- Offer Letter

FitBro85

Reaction score
Congratulations, I've done my medical last month, so based on your timeline, I should have another 2 months wait till hearing back from them.

Dear All

PE PGDE

Here is my timeline.

25th July 2019- Interview
3rd September 2019- Medical Appt email
9th December 2019- Offer Letter

Mantoyak

Reaction score
Congratulations, I've done my medical last month, so based on your timeline, I should have another 2 months wait till hearing back from them.

Hi fit bro, I did my medical quite late. On the last day of medical. Dont know if that affected mine timeline

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Congrats once again to people who received the offer letter recently! :)

Do update here again if anyone received a change in status AND medical checkup email recently! This wait is just way too long omgosh.

divannne

Reaction score
Applying for the position of MOE kindergarten teacher (with experience)

Timeline:
5 August - interview
Sept to November - Emails asking for various documents
4 November - Medical invite email
8 November - VITAL medical notice
21 November - went for medical (delayed due to menses)
4 December - Email to ask for references
10 December - Email with offer and invitation to appointment formalities
12 December - Email confirming appointment date and time

All the best to all still waiting!!

Last edited:

Glassesmissing

Reaction score
Hi there thanks for the reply!

Would like to ask if you are still currently studying or graduated? And if you receive the processing email stating that you would start in Feb if you get in?
But yeah it is such a long wait, I can't even :(

Hello earlgreymilktea:)
I just graduated . Yes I received the processing email stating that I would start in Feb if I get in...:( but so far, I have not received any email from MOE on medical check up :|| let’s hope we will receive good news soon!

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Thanks divanne for the timeline!

Is it common for them to ask for references in general?? Any new applicants can answer this?

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Hello earlgreymilktea:)
I just graduated . Yes I received the processing email stating that I would start in Feb if I get in...:( but so far, I have not received any email from MOE on medical check up :|| let’s hope we will receive good news soon!
Same as you! Just graduated, processing email (Feb) etc but no med checkup email so far :( Time seems a bit tight if the offer letter is in 3rd Jan.. hoping for the best for both of us too!

desmondwyson

Reaction score
Hi guys just a question.

Seems like there are more people with the 'shortlisted' status now. In that case, has anyone received an email for medical checkup recently?? Feeling slightly worried because I have not heard from there since the change in status and it's already first week of December now..

I applied in Aug and did the interview in end Sept! Anyone experiencing the same thing?

After the long wait, I managed to see my status changed to shortlisted today. I went for an interview on 1 July and only got this just this week (most likely). I haven't been for medical check-up but I guess I will be in the next batch. Since there's still time, I guess we just got to wait.

Melodious wonderer

Reaction score
Hi all Aug-19 window applicants who went for interview in Sept/Oct!

anyone who have their status changed to 'shortlisted' received any emails or updates from MOE regarding next step? Able to share? E.g. medical check up, or any other matters.

According to the published timeline, we will receive the 'possible letter of appointment' by 3 Jan 2020, to start the untrained teaching on 10 Feb 2020.

we are 2.5 weeks away from 3 Jan. Next 2 weeks left with 7 working days.

And if we have not done medical check up yet, not sure how can we have confirmed news by 3 Jan. A delay in timeline is highly possible i suppose.

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Hi all Aug-19 window applicants who went for interview in Sept/Oct!

anyone who have their status changed to 'shortlisted' received any emails or updates from MOE regarding next step? Able to share? E.g. medical check up, or any other matters.

According to the published timeline, we will receive the 'possible letter of appointment' by 3 Jan 2020, to start the untrained teaching on 10 Feb 2020.

we are 2.5 weeks away from 3 Jan. Next 2 weeks left with 7 working days.

And if we have not done medical check up yet, not sure how can we have confirmed news by 3 Jan. A delay in timeline is highly possible i suppose.
Same situation as you (and many of us here as well)!
I have the same thoughts as well.. seems a bit rushed because there's only ~2 weeks left in Dec.
Fingers crossed we will have news soon!! The thought of a delay is just.. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.