Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

pale

Master Member
Reaction score
What is 8m fee these days

I would have enter chase for this jap, the way he plays remind me of young david silva

A smart business transfer that also benefit football wise. He fits into Liverpool style and will strengthen the squad. 8m is easily covered by shirt sales and boosted business from Japan.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because he is English. Plain and simple.

Actually cannot believe there are still people defending this fake hot prospect on social media leh. Praise him when the team won but honestly from the 2 games won it was not only his effort that won the game.

Against Spurs he was dispossessed by Aurier and the ball luckily fell to Rashford to score. Against City Fred and McTominay did way better than him and how many times he screwing up shots than placing for teammates to score?

This guy may seem to have the "hardwork" on the pitch but honestly that's about it. McTominay has hardwork but unlike Lingard he uses it with brains. Lingard just running around aimlessly.

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

15 December 2019, Sunday

Premier League 2019/20
10pm - Manchester United vs Everton [MUNEVE]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Gerard Deulofeu looks like a good player. But too bad he is playing in the wrong team. He should be playing in one of the top clubs.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gerard Deulofeu looks like a good player. But too bad he is playing in the wrong team. He should be playing in one of the top clubs.

Quite like him during his Barca days. Shame that at the time Barca is turning into another Real Madrid, keep buying players instead of nurturing from their academy. He was never given a real chance.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man United target Haaland meets Leipzig, Dortmund as transfer battle intensifies

RB Leipzig have a "good feeling" after meeting with FC Salzburg striker Erling Haaland on Wednesday, coach Julian Nagelsmann has said.

Haaland, 19, is wanted by Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund and a host of other big clubs after scoring eight goals in Salzburg's first five Champions League games of the season.

On Wednesday, Haaland, who has been ruled out for Salzburg's last match of the year at the weekend, visited German Bundesliga clubs Leipzig and Dortmund to hold talks. Dortmund were tight-lipped about the nature of the meeting, but Nagelsmann told a news conference he is confident Haaland can become the latest player to move from Salzburg to Leipzig.

"I have a good feeling, but you can't say much after talks like that," he said. "It's one sided because as a coach you talk a lot and player and agent listen a lot."

Haaland is represented by Mino Raiola, who attended the meeting.

"I don't know how they rated it," Nagelsmann added. "I tried to talk about my idea of football in good English."

Leipzig CEO Oliver Mintzlaff added that "we don't have to hide behind clubs like Borussia Dortmund."

Haaland reportedly has a €20 million release clause in his contract.

On Thursday, Salzburg sporting director Christoph Freund called Haaland's meteoric rise this term "an unbelievable story."

so cheap? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.