NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Glassesmissing

Reaction score
Same situation as you (and many of us here as well)!
I have the same thoughts as well.. seems a bit rushed because there's only ~2 weeks left in Dec.
Fingers crossed we will have news soon!! The thought of a delay is just.. :(

Same situation too! And the delay is really frustrating :/

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Totally understand what you are feeling Glassesmissing!

Is anyone planning to email them to ask about it? Thinking of doing that but I'm afraid they might feel annoyed at that lol given the already high volume of applications they have to attend to..

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
congrats fitbro!

Just an update from my side.. bad news. I emailed them previously and guess what?
They said my application will most likely be delayed to the June batch even if I managed to get in :( Honestly a really disappointing news so I guess it's really time for me to start applying for other jobs.

Nnameless

Reaction score
congrats fitbro!

Just an update from my side.. bad news. I emailed them previously and guess what?
They said my application will most likely be delayed to the June batch even if I managed to get in :( Honestly a really disappointing news so I guess it's really time for me to start applying for other jobs.

Same situation as you :( do you mind sending me about what they say in the email?

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Same situation as you :( do you mind sending me about what they say in the email?
Hi sorry for the late reply!

I emailed in to ask about the current status of my application. They mentioned it is unlikely for me to join the February batch. The earliest batch would be June IF i managed to get through all rounds and receive the offer.

Did anyone from the Sept/Oct batch received any medical checkup emails lately? I guess the February batch is already done and dusted..

rosemance

Reaction score
I went for the interview on 16th Oct, needn't have to sit for the EPT. Received a 'processing' email on 12th Nov that if due to commence employment on 10th Feb, should receive the offer of appointment by 3rd Jan. Subsequently, I received the email for medical examination on 27th Nov and status on website is still 'shortlisted'. Anyone else in similar situation (waiting for letter of offer after the medical examination) ?

amyyee

Reaction score
I went for the interview on 16th Oct, needn't have to sit for the EPT. Received a 'processing' email on 12th Nov that if due to commence employment on 10th Feb, should receive the offer of appointment by 3rd Jan. Subsequently, I received the email for medical examination on 27th Nov and status on website is still 'shortlisted'. Anyone else in similar situation (waiting for letter of offer after the medical examination) ?
Hi rosemance, I probably know who you are if you did your checkup the next day after you received the email for medical examination. I'm a PGDE Music applicant, same situation. Next week should be the last week of notification for the letter of offer. Fingers crossed, let's have faith and enjoy the last weekend of 2019. :)

rosemance

Reaction score
Haha I didn't go for my medical examination the next after though. I went on 4th Dec :p And yes, *fingers crossed* and enjoy the last weekend of 2019 !!

Hi rosemance, I probably know who you are if you did your checkup the next day after you received the email for medical examination. I'm a PGDE Music applicant, same situation. Next week should be the last week of notification for the letter of offer. Fingers crossed, let's have faith and enjoy the last weekend of 2019. :)

Glassesmissing

Reaction score
Hi sorry for the late reply!

I emailed in to ask about the current status of my application. They mentioned it is unlikely for me to join the February batch. The earliest batch would be June IF i managed to get through all rounds and receive the offer.

Did anyone from the Sept/Oct batch received any medical checkup emails lately? I guess the February batch is already done and dusted..

Thanks for sharing! Really appreciate it!
Guess I have to do job hunting... :( the wait is too long..

Xiaosemoahs

Reaction score

I'm in the same situation as you too! Getting all anxious as 3rd Jan draws nearer, though I hope we can receive news before that like fitbro85. The wait is not exactly the best feeling. 😕

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Really appreciate it!
Guess I have to do job hunting... :( the wait is too long..
I feel you :( interviewees after us are starting in Feb even though our interview and status changed timing are similar.. I guess it could be an issue of difference in subjects allocated.

All the best glasssesmissing! Let's update each other if we receive any news in 2020. Go enjoy your 2019 before the year ends :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.