Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterhearts

Reaction score
I live chat with them and they say as long I maintain the line is 40Gb

Thanks bro for the info. So far i feel good and satisfied with Grid. Non contract is also the plus point.
For the rest of my family, i got them with Singtel SIM Only...12 month contract.
Extra talktime for them and also dont want to trouble them changing SIM card...port in and out of telco.

Yihaoong

Reaction score
Grid ($24.90) seem to be better
Additional $7
1) same 40gb
2) better coverage under singtel
3) more talk time than circles
4) free incoming
5) 1gb roaming

5fcvJZ.md.jpg

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
20GB (base plan) + additional 20GB from unlimited data (no speed cap) then thereafter 0.75Mbps. So it is considered as 40GB for 18GB. Not bad actually since all the whole the base plan is 20GB only. Now double for the same price. Very worth it.

0.75Mbps is indeed not very useful, can only surf web. Video streaming even 360p also will not be smooth.

20GB or 40GB? Not sure. These better be proven. Lots of difference....

But I see it as 20GB only, based on how the stuff are written. It did not state 20GB + 20GB.

But for basic $18+$2 gets you unlimited data and incoming calls. Be it 20GB or 40GB....

mrspartanz

Reaction score
I'm using this plan. $20 for 20GB, 1000 mins, 500 SMS and free Caller ID during the 12-months contract, only recontracting customers receive this offer.
Currently got some offer for singtel sim only, $25 for 30gb, 1000mins, 500sms, free caller id for 12 months..

Sent from Earth using GAGT

Last edited:

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using this plan. $20 for 20GB, 1000 mins, 500 SMS and free Caller ID during the 12-months contract, only recontracting customers receive this offer.
Can you upgrade anytime during the 12 mths?

Wonder if theres still this offer

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
A hypothetical question:

what happens to the line should the MVNO close down?

does it return to the telco that it is leasing from or the subscriber is given grace period to port out?

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro for the info. So far i feel good and satisfied with Grid. Non contract is also the plus point.
For the rest of my family, i got them with Singtel SIM Only...12 month contract.
Extra talktime for them and also dont want to trouble them changing SIM card...port in and out of telco.

Cannot make calls during auto roaming . This one loses to circles life.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
A hypothetical question:

what happens to the line should the MVNO close down?

does it return to the telco that it is leasing from or the subscriber is given grace period to port out?
I think the subscriber is given grace period to port out. Isn't this what happened to Zero Mobile about two weeks ago...

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
20GB or 40GB? Not sure. These better be proven. Lots of difference....

But I see it as 20GB only, based on how the stuff are written. It did not state 20GB + 20GB.

But for basic $18+$2 gets you unlimited data and incoming calls. Be it 20GB or 40GB....

Confirmed 40GB. The unlimited is an extra pass. extra 20GB with no speed cap.

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the subscriber is given grace period to port out. Isn't this what happened to Zero Mobile about two weeks ago...

This is the best case, but we never know if there would be any MVNOs in the future that just disappear overnight, leaving our numbers in limbo..

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
Think as long not stuck in a contract is okay, if find current plan not good for whatever reason just switch.

Synnexo

Reaction score
Good but after 12 month u start to worry of minus beneifrs and maybe cost go up
At least grid still ok after 1yr I recall

Why need to worry? Always look at the brighter side of things. There will be a plan suitable for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.