Roboadvisor: Stashaway vs Syfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Trsfed via Paynow to Syfe last night. How long does it take for it to show up on the Portfolio? Seems like need 1 day to check fund.. another 1-2 days to invest for us.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Syfe referral bonus is immediate or must wait weeks etc? Topup 1000 and saw the 1000 on my portfolio but without the referral bonus.

spiritGate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just sign up. Anyone wants referral code? Both of us will benefit from it for stashaway

spiritGate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why did you choose stashaway over syfe?
It's just my thought that stashaway might be sustainable in long term. I have not much concern with the portfolio arrangement for both syfe and stashaway. I also like that stashaway has an app for easier access as compare to syfe.

But I just started to see if roboinvesting is a way to go for me.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
It's just my thought that stashaway might be sustainable in long term. I have not much concern with the portfolio arrangement for both syfe and stashaway. I also like that stashaway has an app for easier access as compare to syfe.

But I just started to see if roboinvesting is a way to go for me.
Syfe mobile app is in the works according to the q&a in seedly

Syfe fee is lower up till 925k

Syfe srs should come in a couple of months

For me the main thing is fee. Imagine when you draw down, you'll be paying more fees too as stashaway has higher tiered fees for smaller balances

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Actually, can just refer your own friend after sign up. Both will get benefit. No issue.

unclebutcher

Reaction score
Pm me if you need a stashaway referral code. We both get 10k managed free for 6 mths. Thanks!

Last edited:

linusz

Master Member
Reaction score
I like to try stash away for srs. Can anyone pm me their referral code. Thank you

Posted from PCWX using ALP-L29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.