AIA Vitality

rusdijanto

Reaction score
Please add my Ramlan Rusdijanto

I am a gold member and more than 250 points weekly.

Please add my Ramlan Rusdijanto

Last edited:

boiboi123

Reaction score
Looking for a teammate, I go to the gym at least 4 times a week. Have not missed a week for more than a year

Please pm me

DeMoN7

Reaction score
For the grab reward, can it be used for payment other than grab ride? Redeemed alrdy then realise I didn't know to do.
Tks

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score
Just signed up for AIA Vitality. Do I have to reach gold status before I can join the team challenge?

forefront

Reaction score
Hello, I have been consistently achieving the targeted number of points each week. Am Gold status now and would like to join a team so we can all achieve the additional reward each week. Please PM me and let me know how to join your team. Thank you!

Noiloelc

Reaction score
Hello, I have been consistently achieving the targeted number of points each week. Am Gold status now and would like to join a team so we can all achieve the additional reward each week. Please PM me and let me know how to join your team. Thank you!

Pm me ur name! Thanks will add u as friend then as team

xiaoonzboy

Reaction score
ADD ME ON VITALITY

Hi there, I am a current active member that hits at least 300 points a week. My name is LIM JIA XIANG. Do add me and lets form a strong team!

Chanchan98

Reaction score
Need 6 more member in my team, add me Javierrrchan . Hit goal weekly interested please add me thanks

wongdawson

Reaction score
Need Team memberz

Hi there, I am a current active member that hits at least 300 points a week. My name is KONG SIONG WONG. Do add me and lets form a strong team!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.