Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At half time, I thought to myself whether the team has been told to play for a draw in order to replay for gate receipts. This alternative lineup is indeed quite underwhelming in terms of team play. MarcusR was a spark and made a difference the moment he came on.
The only that got me shouting at the TV, was DiogoD wasting 2 good chances. Did he think he was Diogo Dalodonna? What the hell man...

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Watching all the bo bo shot from United players, sometime you wonder they ever practise shooting during training or on their own times.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But.... is Leicester stupid enough to accept???

... plus Leicester next season most likely will have Champ League... Man Utd very hard to say... so will Maddison want downgrade?

Come for the fat paycheck. No need perform, just need to be able to generate clicks why not??
No player is irreplaceable. Price is right they will sell i guess. Look at Harry, Lei must be laughing to the bank for 80mil earned from selling him. Evans doing a better job lol

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
won't discount that possibility. by the end of the game, it already looked like they were passing around happy to bring the game to a draw. even with that amt of added time, it didn't encourage the players to attack.
At half time, I thought to myself whether the team has been told to play for a draw in order to replay for gate receipts. This alternative lineup is indeed quite underwhelming in terms of team play. MarcusR was a spark and made a difference the moment he came on.
The only that got me shouting at the TV, was DiogoD wasting 2 good chances. Did he think he was Diogo Dalodonna? What the hell man...

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe at half time Ole told the boys, just pass around and think of the caption to post on social media later.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can we offer Lingardinho, Jonesy, Young? AP15, Matic plus 45min for Maddison and Chilwell?

If not enough, can throw in Alexis and Shaw too.

LOL~ can only wish...

... but Leicester confirm don't have the wage budget for these jiak liao bees.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now all happy that maddy join, later he become part of United and become cmi in the midfield....then all fans want to sell him off....:s13::s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.