Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No purchase history but ok to wait.. Just a rough gauge on the waiting time to compare..as i not in rush.. Not very willing to pay e premium leh..

i got purchase history, waited for daytona since 2016 still no call from the 3 AD.
Sub No Date since 2018

go figure

:s13::s13:

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
Although the Explorer 2 is generally considered a rung lower in the Rolex hierarchy when compared with the SD43, to me it’s an immensely capable and practical watch.

You can swim in it, you can travel to a different time zone and have both local and home times. Very capable watch. I enjoyed my time with it immensely. I gave it away but still miss it.

This is one reason i got the explorer 2 instead when i had the option of getting a sub date as well.

its a real performer for everyday wear if one isnt buying based on resale or watch popularity.

minimally flashy all SS look, GMT and date function, not too chunky overall and it has a white dial.

a real underdog

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is one reason i got the explorer 2 instead when i had the option of getting a sub date as well.

its a real performer for everyday wear if one isnt buying based on resale or watch popularity.

minimally flashy all SS look, GMT and date function, not too chunky overall and it has a white dial.

a real underdog
Quite agree.. different Rolex model cater to different segment of customer.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn.

my sub nd and even a explorer 2 also no sound. :sad:

no need bother.
if they ever call, heng
no call, nevermind.

i put exp 2 polar at chinatown. the sales rep say easy to get.

waited for half a year also no sound LOL

myway more like mylan

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lets see gotta wear this for how long before the next call comes in....

l7qFDYD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.