Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagase_4

Reaction score
It seems that Sporting was the one that came to Man Utd to offer Bruno at a reduced price due to their financial problems which they need to clear by end of Jan.

Man Utd then subsequently talk to Bruno and they had agreed personal terms.

Then now after that is all done, Sporting wants to raise the price...as such, the cause of the delay.

Yes it's frustrating that we cannot close a player as soon as we want but the club seems to be going in the correct direction as far as transfer is concerned.

Buying players that only suit the club with Ole doing background checks on the players and the club making sure we are not carrot head and not overpaying for players.

Yes it's frustrating but we can only believe in the current direction the club is heading and stay positive.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having said that, offering bonuses based on United’s premier league and champion’s league wins are just crazy too.

I might as well ask girls to marry me based on whatever yet to be fulfilled potential I think I have

vickyboi

Reaction score
Thanks Ed for screwing up Haaland transfer. Looks like Bruno transfer will be the same. We can bitch and moan about managers till the cows come home but as long as Ed remains we will be royally ****ed year on year.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if Rashford is out for the season, the price of every man we want and his dog just went up by 50% like CNY price

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not like the Swordsmen of old? =:p

Anyway why must he be so loyal to the club, when they had no intention to offer him a contract, fans lambast him every time, his playing days are running down and United already have first choice players in his position?

We fans have it easy, sit in front of screen, criticise and judge him, then go to work next Monday. People have what’s left of their footballing days to take care of.

in the old days, got cause to do so, now where got such cause ?

end of day footballer is still a job not some sacred duty. players have to think of themselves.

even doctors, nurse and teachers care about their paycheck.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every week 1 of these teams (Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea or Arsenal) will drop points. Maybe they don't want to get into the top 4. :s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luke from hot potential until still a potential (if fit)

Robertson from nobody from Hull City until UCL winner

Ole should just shut, let his football do the talking than talking to media.

Did Alex talk this much in the past?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
He is trying to cover those overpriced payments and mistakes he made through the years.
Fernandes will bring him £100m profit by selling shirts loh.

he is no ronaldo no messi,

im very sure he won't bring in 100m profit.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If only we have Haaland... possibility still there

Haaland has an interesting built...he is tall, sizable and yet fast and athletic...like Bale, like Lebron James...if he trains like CR7 he will be like a monster in time to come

Something like Harry Kane but speedier

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If only we have Haaland... possibility still there

Haaland has an interesting built...he is tall, sizable and yet fast and athletic...like Bale, like Lebron James...if he trains like CR7 he will be like a monster in time to come

Something like Harry Kane but speedier

haaland mould himself after zlatan. he even celebrate like zlatan.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Eh likely, if he become an important player in the team he will generate more and more for Utd over the years same like Mata.
CR7 didn’t start his career same as when he ended.
But still he generated over 100mio in profits over the years.

Last edited:

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having said that, offering bonuses based on United’s premier league and champion’s league wins are just crazy too.

I might as well ask girls to marry me based on whatever yet to be fulfilled potential I think I have

Erm... Isn't that what most marriage is about? Unless you are already an older rich person with a gold digger...

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm... Isn't that what most marriage is about? Unless you are already an older rich person with a gold digger...

吹牛 also must have limit

Cannot be I ask the girl to marry me because I think got chance to be the owner of Man United

:s13:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we also missed out on haaland who scored hat trick for dortmund.

I remembered Joao Felix first few games at AM wowed me. I thought it was a pity that we didn't even try to buy him. After that he basically becomes meh.

Its just his first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.