[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So rare, 100% some more

Go go

[Toa Payoh] Gyarados - Female - Normal - (100%) - (CP: 2325) - (Level: 24)

Until: 17:39:49PM (19:55 left)
Weather boost: None
L30+ IV: 15 - 15 - 15 (100%)
L30+ Moveset: Waterfall - Crunch
L30+ CP: 2325 (Level: 24)

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caught a shundo magikarp some time back but never evolved it, so for this event just evolve for red dragon.

6smEYgr.png

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you're using iOS13, iTools mobile only limits to a number of KM radius from where you are, so global spoofing is impossible.

Now better way is to subscribe to an app signing service and sign your own. If you're using iPhone and iSpoofer, it's the only way now else just go legit.

yeah, am aware of the limitation with IOs 13, just thinking if ispoofer really not safe le, perhaps will purchase itools mobile dongle and only spoof locally...

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, somehow i also feel that nobody is interested in raiding the Eon Duo, a few popular ex raid gyms that i tried, aft the initial 1st or 2nd wave, no more pple joining le...

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, somehow i also feel that nobody is interested in raiding the Eon Duo, a few popular ex raid gyms that i tried, aft the initial 1st or 2nd wave, no more pple joining le...

i am lucky to get both of them today... past few days nobody even enter and fight :(

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like the multiple shadow moltres exploit has been patched.:( Anybody tried it with the latest update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.